COVID-19 In Scottish Football

9 hours ago, AJF said:

Yep, quite possibly. I'm certain it'll be for financial reasons anyway.

I was just curious about arabdelic's claim that Hearts were looking to seek a sporting advantage when they had already been training when other teams weren't without anyone mentioning it.

Aye, other clubs could have started training at the same at Hearts. None did though as there was no point or any real advantage, as training only gets you so far. It's game time that players need to get them up to speed. We'll see this in the League Cup when the Premiership teams smash the others.

5 hours ago, paranoid android said:

The outcome of the hearing is a formality:

BJs for the 9 players involved, and Budge has to take her teeth oot. 

She'll get Craig to do it.

1 hour ago, When Reallity Kicks In said:

Lee Wallace is a grass. Pass it on.

Whilst it probably wasn't Lee Wallace, almost certainly some Sevco fans grassed him in and some Celtic fans did likewise, albeit for different reasons.

8 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I really hope nobody in Scottish football uses that term again.
It's now worthless.

It hasn't been a thing since roughly the 1920s.

12 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Presume Celtic told SPFL and then let it out to media. 

Lennon was asked on Sky if he knew about Bollingoli while sitting through the Zoom call with Jason Leitch and rest of Premiership last week. He confirmed he already knew at the time and it didn't come out till the day after. 

I'm just wondering if he got caught like most footballers do by posting a selfie in Spain. Celtic wouldn't have put him on for the Killie match if they'd known about it then.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Anyone know how Bolingoli got caught out? As far as I know it didn't leak out till he'd been back a while.

It appeared on a sevco forum on Sunday night of game 

i am sure celtic would have been aware of this by time zoom call took place 

The ban of hearts from continuing with training shouts karma to me.

we endured 5 months of tears and snotters from hearts, not accepting their relegation for being shit while they admitted they suspected that they would never win

if they had accepted their fate, the SPFL may have concentrated  on things such as  safe opening back up and how to deal with players breaking lockdown and how to punish them or clubs ......

As a Hearts fan we have bitched about a lot.

looking at this shambles and comments though there is some fucking bending of facts and truths from posters. 

maybe we deserve it but don’t try and cry that what’s happened this week is reasonable because it’s blatant punishment for standing up for ourselves.

Scottish football is fucked, the only upside is Rangers & Celtic are fucked too.

43 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

As a Hearts fan we have bitched about a lot.

looking at this shambles and comments though there is some fucking bending of facts and truths from posters. 

maybe we deserve it but don’t try and cry that what’s happened this week is reasonable because it’s blatant punishment for standing up for ourselves.

Scottish football is fucked, the only upside is Rangers & Celtic are fucked too.

The Scottish Government have decided that “Elite” sport is important 

Hearts are not “Elite”  

see you in October 

7 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

We really aren't.
The SFA has done most of the country no favours at all to keep the "elite" playing at any cost.

I’m sorry, but it’s the pedantic in me. Why do people when talking about different aspects of Scottish football, continually get it wrong by blaming the SFA for things when they have little or nothing to do with the point that they are trying to make. The reason that “Elite” football, which doesn’t include Hearts, is playing, is down to mainly the Scottish Government, and also the SPFL.

I’m sorry, but it’s the pedantic in me. Why do people when talking about different aspects of Scottish football, continually get it wrong by blaming the SFA for things when they have little or nothing to do with the point that they are trying to make. The reason that “Elite” football, which doesn’t include Hearts, is playing, is down to mainly the Scottish Government, and also the SPFL.
It's not the Scottish Government.
And the SPFL has no jurisdiction over amateur football.

Aberdeen are keeping the "heavy fines" confidential reeks of bullshit especially since they are all first team players bolingoli really sorry 😭 . The teams couldn't play their matches if that happens under normal circumstances what would the punishment be for the teams. 

2 hours ago, Bigaldo said:

Aberdeen are keeping the "heavy fines" confidential reeks of bullshit especially since they are all first team players bolingoli really sorry 😭 . The teams couldn't play their matches if that happens under normal circumstances what would the punishment be for the teams. 

Disciplinary matters are always confidential and rightly so. If you were disciplined at work, would you want everyone to know the outcome. The vilification of th5 Aberdeen players has to cease and people's anger directed at the government who want to be seen being tough with someone.  This has been made so political by the SNP. 

Aberdeen are keeping the "heavy fines" confidential reeks of bullshit especially since they are all first team players bolingoli really sorry [emoji24] . The teams couldn't play their matches if that happens under normal circumstances what would the punishment be for the teams. 

Both teams were able to play their fixtures but had them postponed because of action from the government.

3 hours ago, Bigaldo said:

Are you looking for pounds and pence?  Why?

1 hour ago, Huisdean50 said:

Disciplinary matters are always confidential and rightly so. If you were disciplined at work, would you want everyone to know the outcome. The vilification of th5 Aberdeen players has to cease and people's anger directed at the government who want to be seen being tough with someone.  This has been made so political by the SNP. 

I'm no SNP supporter but this is not the government's fault.

When the breaches happened they couldn't avoid commenting on it.

13 hours ago, Jeffo said:

Do you think Hearts should have been the only over 18 non Premiership team in the country allowed to train?