COVID-19 In Scottish Football

There has been more than a few managerial outbursts this season and I don't blame any of them.
How can you be judged on results when the decisions that are being made are out of you're control?

You’re right, COVID is unfairly picking on Celtic FC......

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

There has been more than a few managerial outbursts this season and I don't blame any of them.
How can you be judged on results when the decisions that are being made are out of you're control?

Because its a level playing field. All clubs are constrained by the protocol but not all clubs are jetting off to Dubai with injured players in tow. 

Taking a trip to Dubai was entirely in Lennon's control and ultimately led to Celtic getting a depleted team. He's even admitted this. He's responsible for everything that's followed as a result.

He's thick as f**k and a shite manager into the bargain.

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There have been a few managerial outbursts but none of them have come across as Lennon did today.

He refused to apologise, he claimed self isolation protocols were ridiculous, he claimed Celtic have acted completely professionally and that it is remarkable they’ve only had two positive cases.

He then went on to suggest that this was a political issue and didn’t believe it was in the interest of safety.

Can’t you see the message that sends out? If not to your average fan, it may strike a chord with the extreme minority that all clubs have and gives them entirely the wrong impression about conspiracies and diminishes the severity of any covid protocols.

Surely you are not that biased to defend what he has said today?

6 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

You ever tried hoovering up those wee black rubber balls? Smart move from the Saintees.

I’ve been banned from entering the house after playing football until I’ve taken off my socks and swung them about like a looney to cast off as much as possible.

They still manage to find a way indoors and breed. 

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Its not a poor season.

Its the most embarrassing season in a generation. He has tarnished his own legacy with the results and refusal to keep his word. He obliterated it with what he done today, what he done today was not behaviour befitting of a Celtic manager.

We are a laughing stock not on a national level but an international level.

He has been handsomely paid for his time at Celtic, we owe him f**k all

😂 a generation? Oh this sums your fans up.

You really think there are fans in leagues across the world interested in this meltdown? 😂 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

😂 a generation? Oh this sums your fans up.

You really think there are fans in leagues across the world interested in this meltdown? 😂 

Our worst season in 20 years, if it gets any worse we are reaching levels of the mid 90's which is funnily enough long enough to be considered a generation.

Who mentioned anything about fans? Spartak Moscow are ripping the pish out of Celtic on twitter re Dubai trip, is Moscow far enough away for you to be considered international?

Safe to assume if its known about in Moscow it may have reached other places outwith the UK

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

There have been a few managerial outbursts but none of them have come across as Lennon did today.

He refused to apologise, he claimed self isolation protocols were ridiculous, he claimed Celtic have acted completely professionally and that it is remarkable they’ve only had two positive cases.

He then went on to suggest that this was a political issue and didn’t believe it was in the interest of safety.

Can’t you see the message that sends out? If not to your average fan, it may strike a chord with the extreme minority that all clubs have and gives them entirely the wrong impression about conspiracies and diminishes the severity of any covid protocols.

Surely you are not that biased to defend what he has said today?

Like I said I've got no problem with his rant or any other managers this season, the motherwell manager said it was partly to blame for him leaving his job.

28 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

This is the sort of childlike shite @Daviebhoy used to come away. Paranoid, dribbling nonsense. Lennon is a dead man walking and he knows it, hence that absolute bilge on the radio. THere are few things funnier in Scottish football than a raging, overly-defensive Neil Lennon being interviewed and making a complete c**t of himself. 

Celtic played two games with a weakened squad because they fucked off abroad on an expensive jolly immediately after a simpering loss in an OF game ended their season, at a time when a huge number of their fans are likely to be suffering financially during a pandemic which the club gave the impression they don't give a f**k about. Taking a crocked player unnecessarily who then tests positive and results in half the squad self-isolating is a f**k-up on a scale that can't quite be put into words. That Celtic immediately surrendered 4 points in utterly feeble fashion in 2 straight home games merely adds to the hilarity. 

Celtic are quite simply paying the price for a total lack of ambition. Appointing a joke like Lennon was like a trip back to the early 90s. Failing to empty him at numerous points over the last year has now, comically fucked the season up so badly that hardly any Celtic fans will remember or give a f**k about the quadruple treble against virtually no effective opposition, all they'll they remember is the board penny-pinching to make a comedy appointment and throwing away the biggest possible GIRFUY they'll ever have against Rangers. 

Lennon being the face of their shambles of a season is tremendous. 

Not that you care much. 

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Like I said I've got no problem with his rant or any other managers this season, the motherwell manager said it was partly to blame for him leaving his job.

So you are that biased to defend what he said. That’s all you had to say.

14 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Most of the fans in this league aren't interested in it. 

7 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Neil Lennon is a seething mess at the best of times. This is the best of times. 

2 minutes ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Not that you care much. 

Nor you