COVID-19 In Scottish Football

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think what makes this different from your 'normal' situations where a player unfortunately contracts Covid is:

1) Celtic made a needless trip during a time when everyone is being told to avoid unnecessary travel

2) They have been pictured and admitted breaching covid protocols while on said trip

3) A player has then tested positive which likely came as a surprise to absolutely nobody

Would also add that the SG are watching Scottish football very closely and have clearly stated that they wont accept any more slip ups.

Celtic's trip needlessly puts all of Scottish football in the government's crosshairs. 

Given the wider context, I can't really argue with the decision. 

I fucking hate it and it boils my piss, a proper punch to the heart, but hey ho, that's the way the mop flops. 

Hopefully we see figures drop over the rest of the month. 

f**k sake this is shite. 

As shite as it is, suspending League One and below is probably the correct decision IMO.

The players and staff shouldnt have to put their health, and the health of their families, at increased risk just for our entertainment. 

Edited by Jacky1990