COVID-19 In Scottish Football

38 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I've subsequently been told the away teams do use the 4 field turf changing rooms so I have no idea where the claim of a tiny room comes from.

Presumably that means Lennons admitted they've breached regulations by choosing to only use one...

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

What I will say is that Celtic have had to field a very weakened team in their last two fixtures. St Mirren and Kilmarnock can play full strength sides next month v Motherwell and Hamilton. They should have said we cannot fulfil the fixtures and taken their token fine..

I am fairly certain there will be no responses on the above....incoming....

Get over it clown, shoe on the other foot and you would welcome the decision of 3-0 forfeits.

Just now, NewBornBairn said:

Thing is, there's enough Celtic fans on Twitter and elsewhere backing Lennon up that Celtic FC might not sack him. 

His line of "my job is to carry on and get the best out the team" made me smile. I was starting to believe the rumour of him being away soon.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

For a team that's usually extremely PR savvy,  what were thinking in allowing this.

nTbIKuWh_normal.jpg

Peter A Smith

@PeterAdamSmith
Neil Lennon says he’s “not convinced it’s a public health issue” and it “seems political” that 16 were asked to isolate after close contact with a confirmed positive COVID case in his squad after the Dubai trip. “Nobody’s got COVID,” says the Celtic manager. https://twitter.com/plzsoccer/stat

Has Traynor switched sides ?  All this is very Traynoresque. 

The only positive I can take from today is that the end is nigh.

He might struggle on for a week or a month but no one can seriously consider him a credible manager now. Whole country is laughing at him/us - he might well have been correct about a few technicalities but his general point of "poor me/f**k you" means that every one is lining up to take potshots.  I think others clubs over the last few years have been predisposed to enjoy the **** demise but we're certainly positioning ourselves as their replacement in the entitled argument.

f**k Lennon. The depth to which he misses the point & the prevailing mood of the clubs own fans is crazy

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Don't you fucking start 

I've had enough of the ridicule, my club CEO being out of touch and of being permanently seething so I've decided to support Hearts.

Hello hello. PM me your address and I'll send you a sash in the post m8.