COVID-19 In Scottish Football

17 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

He's on about this.

Lenny must've been reading the most demented of Celtic blogs to have come up with that piss weak comparison.

17 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hes referring to the Scotland squads celebrations once we qualified for the euros

The irony of which is he said our players werent behaving like that at all. CalMac and Christie were in that conga 😂

Ok fair enough he may have a point however its whataboutery and deflection

16 minutes ago, Green Day said:

He was talking about the Scotland players post qualification.............just part of his scattergun ludicrous approach - even had a pop at your lot !!

He is a wee angry spoon.

Thanks. Amazed it was an actual real thing to be honest. 

Just listened to the interview in full. Not sure if to be angry, sad, confused or all of the above. 

To have a manager not just  justifying this trip but attacking everyone else is genuinely upsetting. The simple fact is if we didnt go on this ill-advised trip Julien wouldnt have caught covid...end of story.

If he is allowed to continue in role any longer after this i fear our moral compass as a club has left the building. 

56 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Our away dressing room is tiny, however there are still match delegates at the games and we have now played everyone at home at least once and its taken until now for someone to raise this.

When i've been at home games I've noticed especially in the warm up players coming out from the corner of the Main and GS Brown stands so had assumed everyone was using the 4 field turf changing rooms  in place of the away one. 

Not that I think he will still be here on the 14th of February but I am sure he will get a warm welcome at McDiarmid Park if he is despite what has been said today.

I've subsequently been told the away teams do use the 4 field turf changing rooms so I have no idea where the claim of a tiny room comes from.

13 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I've subsequently been told the away teams do use the 4 field turf changing rooms so I have no idea where the claim of a tiny room comes from.

Celtic didn't turn up until the 90th minute, so he has probably just assumed that's the dressing room they would have been using.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They can't let it pass without some form of punishment, surely?

Ian Maxwell will probably come out and agree with him tonight, though.

Yep, should be getting a punishment for this, and if he does get football null and void this season Cetic should be hit with a points deduction for next season too, ensuring their 10IAR is well and truly over.

Leadership in applying the protocols comes from the top in organisations, if the manager either doesn’t understand or value these then they won’t be implemented. 

It is clear that the senior management at this club are not providing this and that is why they think team photographs, trips abroad, drinks at swimming pools, groups huddling round tables watching football seem to be ok to do. 

I would be surprised if the failures that have been highlighted are the only ones. 

it could slip under the radar a bit in that shitshow of a conference (certain govt officials ahahaahahahaha, ahahahahahahahaha), but "we played well at Ibrox" :lol: 

aye for about 15 minutes out of the 90, also completely ignoring that his makeshift defence (sans star man Shane Duffy) completely shat the bed and fucked it for him with the ridiculously simple Bitton red card from one pass forward...

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Celtic fans on the Clyde phone-in savaging the Scottish national team for the celebrating after the qualifiers.

Are there a set of fans anywhere in the world that can’t take a beating like the Hoops fans.

The quintessential glory hunters of football fans.

They're obviously still gutted they didn't sign Marshall when they had the chance

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Celtic fans on the Clyde phone-in savaging the Scottish national team for the celebrating after the qualifiers.

Are there a set of fans anywhere in the world that can’t take a beating like the Hoops fans.

The quintessential glory hunters of football fans.

Celtic fans engaging in whataboutery...say it isnt so?