COVID-19 In Scottish Football

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

"We've won all of our games this season. Apart from the games that we've drawn. Or Lost. And none of that was our fault. This seems political." [Lennon)

This cant be a genuine quote? Surely not

He's also just undermined the CEO's "apology" by saying they have done nothing wrong. talks about being completely professional yet in the next sentence talks about them having a drink

I thought it couldnt get any more embarrassing after Dubai, how wrong could i be. If i wasnt a fan i'd be pissing myself

Edited by Jinky67

Also, Lennon thinks it is remarkable that only two of his players tested positive for covid. 

That suggests he is surprised it isnt higher. If true, begs the question why the Celtic manager knowingly put his team in harms way by going to Dubai. 

Not as if this thing has killed over 2 million people in the last year or anything.

What a c**t of a human.

Edited by Jacky1990

How is that pic of them at the pool not breaking social distancing guidelines?  He's an utter moron.  Of course, not one journalist or pundit will question his comment, and it'll be accepted.

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Oooooooft. Thats a proper heids gone.

What an absolute riddy of a press conference.

Strap yourselves in and savour it ladies and gentlemen, Lennon's last few weeks and months in scottish football management are going to be highly entertaining.

I think hours and days is probably a more realistic time measurement in this scenario.

On a serious note. 

Yet again Scottish football shooting itself in the foot with the Gov and wider public. 

No apologies, no accepting responsibility. "It's all a big conspiracy from the Government"

Give me fucking strength. Honestly!!

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

As was covered a few posts up the fact he wasn't pulled for his comments by the journalists in attendance is nearly as laughable as the pish he's spouting.

He's literally not got a leg to stand on and still you can just imagine the spineless c***s sitting there and pulling a face but nodding along. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

On a serious note. 

Yet again Scottish football shooting itself in the foot with the Gov and wider public. 

No apologies, no accepting responsibility. "It's all a big conspiracy from the Government"

Give me fucking strength. Honestly!!

I'm not sure collective responsibility is warranted for today's absolute heads gone from Neil Lennon and Celtic.

26 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This cant be a genuine quote? Surely not

He's also just undermined the CEO's "apology" by saying they have done nothing wrong. talks about being completely professional yet in the next sentence talks about them having a drink

I thought it couldnt get any more embarrassing after Dubai, how wrong could i be. If i wasnt a fan i'd be pissing myself

Surely there can't be any celtic fans still backing lennon? Especially after this!

In his recent post-match interviews, he seems beaten - the bullish lennon has gone - do you think he just wants out?