COVID-19 In Scottish Football

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

Didn't he have a press conference like this just before he got the boot from Hibs?

There was of course the one where he offered Jim Duffy a square go after a 0-0 draw. This makes that one look relatively normal.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

How on earth have we ended up in the situation where the majority of Scottish football fans hope Rangers (fucking Rangers) win the league by about 40 points?

I've thought about this every Saturday for the entire season.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

How on earth have we ended up in the situation where the majority of Scottish football fans hope Rangers (fucking Rangers) win the league by about 40 points?

It's a rock and a hard place situation man.

I also genuinely cant believe the head coach/manager of an elite professional football club has come out with the we had a wee drink in the afternoon remark. He looks like he may have had a wee drink this morning also.

Someone needs to step in now, any legacy he hoped to leave behind will be in tatters which considering his service to the club is a shame however completely self inflicted.

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This barrage of hypocrisy as he calls is not coming just from the media or pundits. Its also coming from the vast majority of Celtic fans who think the trip was wrong

He essentially is going up against the fans of his own club. There will only be one winner there. His heads gone completely, hopefully it will soon roll out the door.

This is the problem with him trying the whole siege mentality thing - pretty much everyone he needs to be behind him on that think that the trip was a bad decision. 

Lawell did his apology - Lennon and co should just take the pelters and get on with it as there is no defence really.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

I also genuinely cant believe the head coach/manager of an elite professional football club has come out with the we had a wee drink in the afternoon remark. He looks like he may have had a wee drink this morning also.

Someone needs to step in now, any legacy he hoped to leave behind will be in tatters which considering his service to the club is a shame however completely self inflicted.

Aye he looks like he's completely crumbled under the pressure.

Lennon calling out Andy Walker and demanding an apology from him for calling it a 'jolly' now.

There has to be a chance that Lennon has just got fucking smashed this morning.

Unbelievable stuff.

That is an awful interview from Lennon. My toes were curling and inhaling through my teeth so much I nearly sucked in my incisors. And I've watched John Hughes talk about leading plants to water and it being "the worst day we've ever had in weather".

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

He's gone after Steve Clarke and the boeys. Now he's gone too far.

well actually Ryan Christie and Callum mcGregor were doing a conga.........

so he is pretty much saying his players were remarkably well behaved AND effectively critiscised those same players in same sentence.