COVID-19 In Scottish Football

8 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

"The whole squad is negative... bar two players. I think that's remarkable."

That interview will go down in history. He's absolutely lost it

Yup, comes across as someone in his last few days as Celtic manager....angry with everyone else as it's their fault.

Up until I saw this video I thought he may see out the season but really don't think o now.  As said above palying to his audience...unfortunately for him they want him out too.

Edited by Caledonian1

This barrage of hypocrisy as he calls is not coming just from the media or pundits. Its also coming from the vast majority of Celtic fans who think the trip was wrong

He essentially is going up against the fans of his own club. There will only be one winner there. His heads gone completely, hopefully it will soon roll out the door.

I expected the vast majority of Celtic fans to united behind this message and fall for the 'everyone vs us' message, but Lennon has yet again, got it so, so wrong.

Get it fucking up him.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I expected the vast majority of Celtic fans to united behind this message and fall for the 'everyone vs us' message, but Lennon has yet again, got it so, so wrong.

Get it fucking up him.

I'd say it was pretty clear from before this that they wouldn't tbh. The Dubai trip seems to have been the last straw for a LOT of people. All they can do is dig now.