COVID-19 In Scottish Football

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

The difference is that I think both are shit and taking fans for mugs, and don't like Hibs for doing it either.

All clubs do it, the temptation or desperation is endemic. Football turns rational, intelligent people into blubbering, scattercash fools. We've all done it, but some people do wise up a bit and become a more cynical.

11 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Really if Killie had any morals they wouldnt accept the fans money and still pay the 10K fine or donate the fans money to a charity of some sort.

Wild this has even became a thing 10K would be pocket change to the club.

If Hamilton had any morals they would have told the SPFL they would not accept a 3-0 victory for a postponed match.

7 hours ago, Andre Drazen said:

I'm one of those old fashioned people where if you don't want someone calling you a mug, you probably shouldn't act like a mug.

I’m one of those old fashioned people who enjoy having a TV with only 4 channels.
Remember those days?

1988 when you mugs were last in the top division.

Now get back down where you belong. Say hello to the Jambos. 👋 

Just now, ahemps said:

If a player has just tested positive do they have to isolate a set period again from the date of the positive test? 

Yeah, a further 10 days I think.

Evidence that the COVID protocols are working very well.

Interesting comments from Neil Lennon, with BBC quoting him as accusing Celtic's critics of a barrage of hypocrisy and he has said nobody else deserves an apology from Celtic other than their own fans and that the decision to go to Dubai was his. Wow.