COVID-19 In Scottish Football

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Get it right up you Doncaster....

I mean, you broke SPFL rules and got fined for it, I'm not sure why you're trying to act like you've been singled out and randomly punished.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, you broke SPFL rules and got fined for it, I'm not sure why you're trying to act like you've been singled out and randomly punished.

I'm not trying to act like anything, but if thats how you perseve it.... fair fucks to you.

You seem to forget there are substantial legal fees to be covered due to the route we had to go down to get a fairer punishment.

Edited by C4mmy31

So let me get this right. Football is allowed to continue during the pandemic as long as the guidelines are followed. 8 Aberdeen players dont follow the  guidelines, Bolingoli, doesn't follow them St mirren admit to not following guidelines. Kilmarnock ( not sure about) but nothing is really done about it. £10k isn't that big a fine for a football club so what's the point 

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Isn't Billy Bowie quite wealthy, doesn't sit right asking the fans to cough up.

They didn't ask, it was suggest, discussed and agreed on Killie Kickback between fans, both those in The Trust and those not.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

Kilmarnock fans using their bizarre, Liverpool-esque sense of injustice to gormlessly crowdfund their club fine. Doncaster will truly be having sleepless nights over this one. You sure showed him!

1919238B-D2A6-48F5-8023-A45A2B4B9021.png.89c2e3c13021db68366fd0fd8c728b00.png

I seem to remember your clubs fans having to hold buckets out to St Mirren fans to help save their club. 

You don’t have enough fans to support your own club that you have to resort to asking your most hated rivals for bailouts. 

BTW how is that old stand of ours getting on? The one you bought off us after we left Love St.

Forever in our shadow.

0F6DBACF-DB45-4DE4-A8BA-D7C1CC65CB37.jpeg.e36aa9943c567be7326056b9e55150b4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I am really confused about this "get it up ye" "we've paid yer fine as fans" mentality.

Why? It's a financial penalty imposed on the club, but thanks to the supporters it's not coming out of the club's budget and essentially hasn't burdened the club at all. The fact that it was raised so quickly demonstrates a loyal and dedicated following, prepared to rally round the club, too - which is uplifting in these hard times. In light of what has gone on at Celtic FC, many fans probably feel the penalty was unjust.

Imagine a magistrate fining someone in court, and then his friends and family in the public gallery have a whip around and pay his fine, thus demonstrating he's been spared any hardship. That seems a decent analogy.