COVID-19 In Scottish Football

The Euros won't be postponed again this summer to allow that to happen - I'm expecting UEFA to require leagues to finish by 31st May at the latest.
I'd be happy to play through the summer if it means the Euros gets moved to winter and fans can go. I would say all three of these things have a 1% chance of happening though.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I'm sure that they could have allowed individual chairmen to be unmuted and have their say and question the organisation which is supposed to represent the clubs. 

I'm not convinced Rangers, Hibs and Kilmarnock would be that fussed for listening to each club as far down as League 2 get their 15 minutes of open air time on the call to express their views. There are better ways of doing it. 

Overturned. Sporting integrity is the real winner here. A great day for Scottish football.

It will be no surprise to anyone with any common sense that those ridiculous punishments have been laughed out of court by the first appeal board to look at them. Need an investigation at how they came to be in the first place now and Motherwell and Accies will be right to ask that question.

That’s us four points off the top six with three games in hand now...all aboard.

IMG_4496.jpg

Kilmarnock Football Club is pleased to confirm that our case to the Scottish FA Appeal tribunal has been largely successful.

The forfeiture of our Scottish Premiership match against Motherwell has been quashed and the match will be played at a date yet to be scheduled.

The club is required to pay a £10,000 fine to the SPFL with a further £10,000 suspended until June 30, 2021.

Everyone at the club would like to thank Robert Milligan, QC and Martin Stephen of Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie LLP for all their hard work on our case.

3 minutes ago, dezz said:

A scandalous decision IMHO. We’ll just have to win both games 4-0 now.

Seriously though, I don’t think you’ll find many ‘Well fans that thought we should have been awarded the points in the first place, but how this final (correct) decision has been arrived at is pretty farcical and another mark against the folk that run the game.

#PrayforRopy