COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Just now, Jinky67 said:

I’m going to assume your delight is at Celtic making a c**t of this and not actually a player contracting COVID considering it’s  potentially serious?

Of course it is.

Such an easily avoidable situation this. Literally nobody to blame but themselves.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m going to assume your delight is at Celtic making a c**t of this and not actually a player contracting COVID considering it’s  potentially serious?

However the statement is ridiculous however to be expected from an utterly deluded, out of touch and contemptuous group of people running Celtic. They were pretty much out of good faith with Celtic fans however to utterly obliterate our own season with repeated self inflicted f**k ups is beyond banter years, this is something else entirely. It’s utterly negligent by those in charge at Celtic. 

If f**k all else it will be good to see the young hoops in action and watch the game with no expectations and hopefully enjoy a game this season irrespective of result. 

Absolutely.

Hibs scudding us might be a means to an end although I have said that a couple of times this season.

Edited by Romeo

Just now, Merkland Red said:

There's a list of the isolated players going around. The players Celtic allegedly have available are more than comfortable of winning against any team in the country.

would be interested to see that.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

If every other single team isn't phoning round their staff and players telling them to watch what they are doing they'd be negligent. Unfortunately, this will happen to someone else.

No one else is flying abroad for a jolly, to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If every other single team isn't phoning round their staff and players telling them to watch what they are doing they'd be negligent. Unfortunately, this will happen to someone else.

Yes - I'm sure Kilmarnock will be rethinking their training camp to Cancun any minute now.

Only one team has created a scenario that has directly resulted in their players having to isolate. Negligence really is the word.