COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Absolutely delightful its an injured player, who wouldn't have been on the trip if it genuinely was for "intensive training" and not a piss up, that's forced half the squad to have to self isolate. He probably had it before they even set off to Dubai 😂

Just now, Zing. said:

Folk betting on Hibs to win this game have clearly forgotten all about what we do on a regular basis. There’s f**k all chance we win tonight :lol: 

That wee Dembele boy at Celtic to finally show what the hype is all about and smash in a hat trick, IMO.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolutely delightful its an injured player, who wouldn't have been on the trip if it genuinely was for "intensive training" and not a piss up, that's forced half the squad to have to self isolate. He probably had it before they even set off to Dubai 😂

I am genuinely at a loss to how Celtic will try and explain how Julien, who is out for 4 months, was at their "intensive training camp" and that the trip was solely for "performance reasons" given he probably wont play again until after the split.

Mind boggling.

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

I am genuinely at a loss to how Celtic will try and explain how Julien, who is out for 4 months, was at their "intensive training camp" and that the trip was solely for "performance reasons" given he probably wont play again until after the split.

Mind boggling.

The warm Dubai sun has significant knee-injury healing benefits don't ya know.

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve put the boot in to my team quite a bit regarding this trip however I see this point being made about them mixing with other guests. As far as I’m led to believe everyone at the poolside was a Celtic employee and haven’t seen anything to suggest otherwise or any other pictures of them mixing with the public.

Am I missing something or have I missed something?

As per the protocols and as some of the photos that have emerged were taken by other hotel guests who were in the same room, that bit kind of explains itself.

2 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

It has and they did, BUT according to the protocols they shouldn't have been doing what they did as they were not playing so.it falls under the same expected behaviour as when travelling to games, subs bench etc, masked, no touching, 2m distance. What is the difference between that in a bubble and sitting to close on a private coach with the bubble or sharing a car in a bubble or playing a games console while staying in a bubble?

Not trying to admonish Celtic or anyone else, its maybe a more consistent approach that may help minor slips etc.and keep minds more focused.

You make a good point but I’m lost trying to keep even keep up with the rights, wrongs and allowable discrepancies now. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I’m going to assume your delight is at Celtic making a c**t of this and not actually a player contracting COVID considering it’s  potentially serious?

However the statement is ridiculous however to be expected from an utterly deluded, out of touch and contemptuous group of people running Celtic. They were pretty much out of good faith with Celtic fans however to utterly obliterate our own season with repeated self inflicted f**k ups is beyond banter years, this is something else entirely. It’s utterly negligent by those in charge at Celtic. 

If f**k all else it will be good to see the young hoops in action and watch the game with no expectations and hopefully enjoy a game this season irrespective of result. 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

I’m going to assume your delight is at Celtic making a c**t of this and not actually a player contracting COVID considering it’s  potentially serious?

Of course it is.

Such an easily avoidable situation this. Literally nobody to blame but themselves.