COVID-19 In Scottish Football

That'll be Celtic's 1st team self-isolating then
ErZnsrGWMAMOhuN.thumb.jpg.e4146ea43d10fb97832ade57b919afc7.jpg
[emoji38]
Trying to work out how they're going to manage to get away with this but I have no doubt they somehow will. Teflon Celtic PLC.
They'll use the words "asked to" as the wriggle room. "Must" being used for 4am tomorrow being the difference. Self entitled wanks.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I'm sure the exemptions were for Europa/Champions league games and Euro Qualifiers.

Yep I think this has to be key here. The exemptions were for competing in elite sport overseas. They've gone on a fucking jolly here, like all those bikini-promoting Instagrammers who get flown over there for photo ops.

It's nice to see the walls closing in on them, but there's just no way you're convincing me that Celtic face any real consequences from this.

Best case scenario is the game being postponed tomorrow and Celtic getting a wee fine. The book should be fucking thrown at them, but it just won't be. Sorry to disappoint, lads.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

They’re already back aren’t they? So that change in the quarantine list means nothing for them.

Interesting timing of the change though...

It says anyone who travelled back from Dubai since 3rd.

Edited by Richie

1 minute ago, Lex said:

They’re already back aren’t they? So that change in the quarantine list means nothing for them.

Backdated to all arrivals since 3rd January having to isolate for 10 days from when they arrived. If Celtic came back on 8th January as reported, then everyone misses tomorrow night and the game against Livingston next weekend.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

The guidance states “In addition, passengers who travelled to Scotland from Dubai since 3 January are also being asked to self isolate for 10 days”

That would include Celtic (if an exemption does not apply).