COVID-19 In Scottish Football

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

steve buscemi flirting GIF

Hiya cuntybaws, hiya.

Now why dont you f**k off back to the seaside leagues forum and stop haunting those of us with football matches to worry about.

Sounds lovely. Is that why Hibs decided to stay for 3 years?

Or was it because we strolled the seaside leagues keeping you down, the year after spoiling your relegation party and beating you with a team of teenagers and also the year you got beaten 7-0 at home in Europe, which was the year after we humiliated you at Hampden in a once in a lifetime derby cup final, which was the year after you finished 10th... Thanks for being fantastic rivals. See you soon. Or maybe not as you decided to switch from a solid owner who loves the club to a random American just as the world's worst economic crisis hit. oops!

4 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Or was it because we strolled the seaside leagues keeping you down, the year after spoiling your relegation party and beating you with a team of teenagers and also the year you got beaten 7-0 at home in Europe, which was the year after we humiliated you at Hampden in a once in a lifetime derby cup final, which was the year after you finished 10th... Thanks for being fantastic rivals. See you soon. Or maybe not as you decided to switch from a solid owner who loves the club to a random American just as the world's worst economic crisis hit. oops!

The fucks all that got to do with anything?  Pure seething.  Enjoy Arbroath when it comes round but - it might help with your delusion.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, Green Day said:

Oor Ron is Peruvian, here is a wee vid of him drinking those sweet, sweet jambo tears

hungry sorry not sorry GIF by Paddington Bear

Doesn't know the citizenship of his own owner. Likes Paddington Bear. Names himself after a shit band. Unhealthy fixation with Hearts.

"Alexa, define Hibs fan"

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

The fucks all that got to do with anything?  Pure seething.  Enjoy Arbroath when it comes round but - it might help with your delusion.

Nothing you said. Just posting out to your Green Day pal that if Hearts have had a couple of bad years (no argument there) that resulted in some trips to the seaside... that was some horrendous 6 or 7 years yourselves. A pandemic around that time might actually have been good for you.

Who was in charge during these glory years? Ah, Rod Petrie you say. The same Rod Petrie currently in charge of Scottish football's response to a pandemic you say? What could possibly go wrong?

15 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Hardly our fault that your pishy team won't be in a Cup final again for many many years 

Guest 8GamesToGo
9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The replies to this from bitter Jambos are fantastic.

First St Mirren, now County. Look at his wee face. Like he's literally just realised there's a pandemic on 6 months after it started and maybe the solution is to work together after all. 

Guest 8GamesToGo

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Why are people still responding the the hearts troll and clearly flat-earthed?

I teach 7 year old kids now. They have better social/life skills and self-awareness than 8breakdownstogo!

I fear for our youth.

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Use your brain. Which do you think is more realistic:

Hearts voting "Yes" to being demoted after 30 games

Hearts voting "No" to being demoted after 30 games

I'll use my brain and believe the entirely neutral party who was present at the meeting and reported Hearts voted to end the season tbh.

47 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I fear for our youth.

Are you Ewan Murray the famous jambo golf guy?

You both seem to imply that coronavirus was developed  in a Chinese lab,  by Neil Doncaster and Peter Lawell  to spurn hearts march to 12th in the SPFL last year

Guest 8GamesToGo
32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'll use my brain and believe the entirely neutral party who was present at the meeting and reported Hearts voted to end the season tbh.

Hearts did not vote to demote themselves. 

6 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Why are people still responding the the hearts troll and clearly flat-earthed?

I teach 7 year old kids now. They have better social/life skills and self-awareness than 8breakdownstogo!

As a hibby I just can't help myself.  Plus if he's on the internet then he's not playing with matches or sharp objects.