COVID-19 In Scottish Football

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Office for National Statistics

Influenza/pneumonia are currently responsible for more deaths than Covid.

We've been in various stages of lockdown since March,  if we'd carried on as normal.......

20 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm happy to whore out my season ticket to whatever idiot Celtic fan is willing to pay the most. DMs are open bhoys.

Staying in Dingwall the night, hearing 700 fans for the game, I'd think you could absolutely rinse Celtic fans for this. 

41 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Okay, but quite complicated.

Maybe you should do some research yourself.

Anyway, w/e 7th August- deaths where Covid was mentioned on the death certificate is 152

deaths where influenza/pneumonia is on the death certificate is 1013. However, as that may not have been the primary cause, the percentage to use from past experience is considered to be 28% giving a figure of 284.

The basic figures come from the ONS but have been have revised by fullfact.org to be more meaningful.

Right - over to you but I doubt if facts interest you.

Most people would just admit they're talking shite instead of refusing to post a link.

Stop reading The Sun.

Hearts fear prolonged Championship stay if new Covid outbreak

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53940375

Interesting that the Covid is the only thing that can stop Hearts gaining promotion next season (7 weeks to go).

This sort of arrogance has served them well in the past.

1091036322_cheers(5).jpg.bf00cd4879fc04c5b2f3ca5f36b02236.jpg 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm happy to whore out my season ticket to whatever idiot Celtic fan is willing to pay the most. DMs are open bhoys.

I would imagine that you’re having a laugh, but, given that one of the main criteria for County getting the test game will be that they know exactly who is in the ground, one sure way of stopping crowds getting back will be fans of away teams being in the ground. Hopefully you will need to have id and your season card to get in.

Anyway, w/e 7th August- deaths where Covid was mentioned on the death certificate is 152
                                                     deaths where influenza/pneumonia is on the death certificate is 1013. However, as that may not have been the primary cause, the percentage to use from past experience is considered to be 28% giving a figure of 284.
The basic figures come from the ONS but have been have revised by fullfact.org to be more meaningful.
Great stats, proves 100% lockdown worked.

21 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I did the research, I was waiting to see if you’d actually be capable of backing up your claims.  

You have yet to provide the evidence out with your own narrative.

Back to you.

Do you also believe the RNA vaccine is going to be used to rewrite our DNA?

1 hour ago, stressball said:

I did the research, I was waiting to see if you’d actually be capable of backing up your claims.  

You have yet to provide the evidence out with your own narrative.

Back to you.

Do you also believe the RNA vaccine is going to be used to rewrite our DNA?

I cannot provide any evidence other than facts provided by independent bodies and the various interpretations made from them.

I really can’t see what more evidence I can provide.

If you are so knowledgeable, let’s have it.

No idea about your vaccine question.

Maybe time you enlightened us.

On Sportsound just now, if you are black and foreign then you should be punished harder. Aberdeen lads, well they are all British white guys who really shouldn't be punished at all.

What you on about Ric?

On 12/08/2020 at 19:06, kingjoey said:

Dangerous ground being trod here. Are we saying that because Bolingoli is not Scottish he should be banned from playing here? Sounds a bit of a very iffy argument. If it had been Leigh Griffiths, not outside the realms of possibility, would you see his punishment as being different because he’s Scottish? Good as Neil Lennon’s interview was yesterday, it just seems too easy to hammer the foreign player, who also happens to be shite. Not a good way to go about things.

no the same should go for all players who broke the lockdown rules 

1 hour ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I wonder if today’s announcement may now effect the test games well certainly the ones in Glasgow

These restrictions today are based on evidence of infection at house parties, hence the specific ban on entering other peoples houses. No restrictions on pubs etc as no great evidence of transmission there

There are no known cases of spread from football yet..