12 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Easier just to admit you’ve fucked it chief than go down the philosophical thinker route.

Easier to just not take the site so serious, chief. I think it's clear to absolutely everybody that shoplifting isn't a loophole. 

Fucking hell. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think she has a shirt on at all, Adam. I'd appreciate more photos just to further investigate. 

Thank you. 

No more of Kim doing said pose but during lockdown I have grew nearly as impressive tits so can PM you my best shot x

5 hours ago, alta-pete said:

The Eat Out to Help Out scheme lets HMRC wade into the restaurant's business, its turnover and takings. Amazing the number of Chinese restaurants in Stirling that have not signed up for the scheme.

Reveal hidden contents

Answer = 0 of 82 registered restaurants within a 5 mile radius of the city centre. Clearly the benefits of 12 days boosted trade isn't quite worth the financial intelligence it gives to HMRC...

Reveal hidden contents

And yes, I get the irony of a Sevconian offering an opinion on non-compliance with HMRC. Get over yourselves.

The whole fucking scheme is a sop to that c**t Tim Martin, dressed up as a great way to save the hospitality industry.

10 hours ago, alta-pete said:

The Eat Out to Help Out scheme lets HMRC wade into the restaurant's business, its turnover and takings. Amazing the number of Chinese restaurants in Stirling that have not signed up for the scheme.

Reveal hidden contents

Answer = 0 of 82 registered restaurants within a 5 mile radius of the city centre. Clearly the benefits of 12 days boosted trade isn't quite worth the financial intelligence it gives to HMRC...

Reveal hidden contents

And yes, I get the irony of a Sevconian offering an opinion on non-compliance with HMRC. Get over yourselves.

Eat out to help out not being taken up in Stirling says more about the restaurants than the scheme as you do alude to, Tories can't always get it wrong.  

I can't think of anywhere in the southside not doing it here. 

Went out Friday night for dinner with the wife and on Saturday afternoon met a few friends in Edinburgh for drinks before heading back to Falkirk to meet more friends and watch the football.

Knew I would need cash so took out plenty money Friday afternoon when I was passing a machine and tipped my waitress and taxi driver appropriately.

^^^doing it right and not a lazy b*****d.

Edited by Gaz FFC