ayrunitedfw

20/21 League Cup Group F

Not sure I can stand another 90 minutes of this migraine inducing feed.  No one is expecting ultra HD but this is dreadful.

Just now, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

1-0 Ayr, I wish

It now says 1-1 comedy gold HAHAHA

Trump and Putin in charge of it i think 

Not sure I can stand another 90 minutes of this migraine inducing feed.  No one is expecting ultra HD but this is dreadful.
Same. Sore eyes and feel sick.

Making Vitoria look like Messi here, mind you we have Roscoe so isn't difficult for him to make any striker look decent.

Remember though he was in the championship team of the season last year lol

4 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Yeah this was last chance for me to buy this and i don't think i'll bother again.

Just now, rb123! said:

Yeah this was last chance for me to buy this and i don't think i'll bother again.

The 2nd camera seems ok, so must be an issue with the camera itself rather than the stream.  If this can’t be sorted then we should go to Pixellot as this is just pish.

Just now, HMIP said:

The 2nd camera seems ok, so must be an issue with the camera itself rather than the stream.  If this can’t be sorted then we should go to Pixellot as this is just pish.

It is a problem with the camera because Kerrs post match interview was the same pish grainy quality, obviously unaware of it to fix it or are just not bothering to.