20/21 League Cup Group F

ayrunitedfw

Just now, rb123! said:

Yeah this was last chance for me to buy this and i don't think i'll bother again.

The 2nd camera seems ok, so must be an issue with the camera itself rather than the stream.  If this can’t be sorted then we should go to Pixellot as this is just pish.

Just now, HMIP said:

The 2nd camera seems ok, so must be an issue with the camera itself rather than the stream.  If this can’t be sorted then we should go to Pixellot as this is just pish.

It is a problem with the camera because Kerrs post match interview was the same pish grainy quality, obviously unaware of it to fix it or are just not bothering to. 

Just now, rb123! said:

It is a problem with the camera because Kerrs post match interview was the same pish grainy quality, obviously unaware of it to fix it or are just not bothering to. 

I genuinely hate to criticise my own club, but questions really have to be asked as to why our offering is so bad compared to the likes of Morton.  

Ayr play decent stuff in their own third through midfield, but then they slow it down all the time, try to recycle and end up launching a low percentage ball into the attacking third. Recipe for not scoring much.

Just now, rb123! said:

Joe Chalmers we've managed to turn from a premiership midfielder to a performing donkey just now

Dunno, I saw a couple of comments from Inverness fans suggesting he is a tidy player who doesn’t do enough.  A fair appraisal....    Hilarious that there were people on here saying Ross Docherty wouldn’t be missed.

1 minute ago, HMIP said:

Dunno, I saw a couple of comments from Inverness fans suggesting he is a tidy player who doesn’t do enough.  A fair appraisal....    Hilarious that there were people on here saying Ross Docherty wouldn’t be missed.

Don't think he's being played in his best position tbf, think at Inverness he was slighty higher up the midfiled and more box to box, with us he's much deeper protecting the back four

They'd probably be better starting Cameron and playing the longer balls for him to hold up and bring the team up the park. Could get runners off him and let the three attacking midfielders play facing the goals.

*Sigh

Give Stranraer credit as they’re doing a decent job of pressing us like Dunfermline last week.

But we’re making real hard work of this as well. Zanatta and McCowan need to swap sides, Moffat needs to be dropping deeper to where Anderson keeps coming to and Murdoch really needs to be introduced. I don’t think Chalmers and Miller are having bad games but neither of them are mobile enough to break stuff up.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Mark Kerr looks like he's about to blow a head gasket, can see the young boy hewitt getting subbed at half time. Kerr going off his head there at him when he lost the ball from the goal kick

He should be more worried at the no shots on target