Hylton and Stewart have both missed chances. I hope we don't regret them.

Hylton causing problems. They’re 2 biggest chances come from quite unlucky tackles and deflections from us. They’ve been bigger threat though we’ve no really done much going forward. 

Impressed with us in that 1st half. We look very well organised and have had a couple of sniffs of goal. Gold has been superb so far

We've edged it and really should be one up, but Arbroath are well in this, a few dangerous crosses that we aren't stopping.

The replays of the Stewart miss make it just worse and worse.

First thought: keeper has made a mess of that. Thought we might regret those misses.

One of the few times we've really cut Arbroath open tonight. 

That might be the only mistake Miko has made in his year and a bit with the club......but f**k me it was a big one

Arbroath will feel hard done by being two down. Played well, been solid. One decent bit of play and a mistake and it's 2-1.

Arbroath will feel hard done by being two down. Played well, been solid. One decent bit of play and a mistake and it's 2-1.

Cant argue with the scoreline tbh with the amount of chances county have had but the mistake for the pen was a bad one.

Dunno what the hell we were upto for 10 minutes there but encouraged by the rest of that. Pushed until the end for a goal. Really liked James Craigen left back. 

Yes, Craigen will be a very good backup left back. But I fancy a Craigen, Miko, Smith midfield when we can. Luke was class but needs players to feed off his flicks. I thought it was hilarious when he was warned for bullying the mountainous centre half.

Ah well it wasn’t to be. County deserved the win overall but it’s a kick in the stones in the manner we have lost it. Beat Elgin and hopefully that’s enough to get us into the next round. On to Raith!!!!