Sign in to follow this  
C4mmy31

20/21 League Cup Group E

Pretty controversial that falkirk might go through by a goal or two for a game they never played.

That's the rules for everyone I suppose.

Deprived of promotion on a fixtures stroke of luck for Raith, but we now get stick as we will get out of a diddy cup group because Killie chose not to fulfil a game they could......

Given we need a point to guarantee fourth spot and extra prize money, I can confirm that Clyde will accept a draw. We'll even let Dunfermline win the penalties.

I can’t be bothered reading all this, it may have been explained earlier, are Falkirk through to the round?

46 minutes ago, ka202 said:

I can’t be bothered reading all this, it may have been explained earlier, are Falkirk through to the round?

Almost certainly,  it will take a mad run of results not to see both yourselves and us through.

Given we need a point to guarantee fourth spot and extra prize money, I can confirm that Clyde will accept a draw. We'll even let Dunfermline win the penalties.
We'll take it, thanks.

The COVID certainly knocked out Killie. The SPFL the organisation that punished the sick.

Kilmarnock could’ve fielded a team on the day but refused to do so.

10 hours ago, the west curve said:

The COVID certainly knocked out Killie. The SPFL the organisation that punished the sick.

😅

If that's a serious post it's deeply, deeply moronic.

Will boo Goodwillie loudly from my couch and flick the V's at him through the tele.

Looking forward to seeing what Bowman can bring. Pretty much a full team except for him.

IMG_4855.jpg

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Looking forward to seeing what Bowman can bring. Pretty much a full team except for him.

IMG_4855.jpg

Big game for bowman.    

Its not quite a strongest 11 but not too far away,  Thomas and Whittaker not playing and possibly turner over McInroy.  It’s a good chance for the guys coming in to show how they can work alongside the regulars.