20/21 League Cup Group E

C4mmy31

18 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Set up in the concourse I beleive, think allot of teams have that set up, Hibs done an article explaining the reasons behind it. 

https://medium.com/@colinmillar/what-goes-on-behind-closed-doors-at-easter-road-be45482702d4

Most clubs are using either an open area under the stand (good luck with that in December!) or a Hospitality Suite for the opposition to change in whilst the home club use both the home and away dressing rooms.

Palmerston one of the very few grounds in Scotland where both clubs and the match officials get dressing rooms to change in.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

It's hardly terrible. Grab a towel after the game, have a change of clothes handy. Cars and buses are heated.

I get that Fifers aren’t that bothered about washing. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:
1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:
It's hardly terrible. Grab a towel after the game, have a change of clothes handy. Cars and buses are heated.

Nah. Robertson has a point on this one.

He has a concern, but it's hardly a dreadful situation. No one is going to get ill from it.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I'm assuming they have different squad numbers so don't really see the issue?

There isn't an issue. It's just unusual to see it.

Of course should Euan Murray be booked he'll swap shirts with Fraser Murray.

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Only Kevin O'Hara being utter shit has kept us in with a slim chance second half. Badly miss Alston's drive in the middle of the park.

I know Falkirk fans like Miller, and Gomis does plenty of good things (whilst also making late tackles and tiring early) but that centre midfield is boring. 

Just now, David W said:

I know Falkirk fans like Miller, and Gomis does plenty of good things (whilst also making late tackles and tiring early) but that centre midfield is boring. 

I can see why they played them tonight with it being Dunfermline away  and with Alston being out but I'd hope we won't see it very often this season.

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I ask, because he’s been dog shit since I put the game on.

In the first half he was quite physical and chased the channel balls quite well. Didn't really do much with it but put the defence under pressure without the ball.