20/21 League Cup Group E

C4mmy31

Just now, David W said:

The best commentary we've had were the two games with just the one commentator. Having endured the Falkirk nonsense I don't really like a commentary that's particularly biased to one team.

Agreed. Thought the commentary of our home game against Dumbarton was the best I've heard this year. Shame it's gone a bit Falkirky

7 minutes ago, David W said:

The best commentary we've had were the two games with just the one commentator. Having endured the Falkirk nonsense I don't really like a commentary that's particularly biased to one team.

Falkirk TV are pretty even-handed in my opinion. 

Goal was coming unfortunately 
Yeah wasn't brilliant. Pretty poor goal to lose.

We've had a couple of half chances and Mitchell has made some good saves for us. At least we look capable of creating some chances which is an improvement over recent games.

Daydreaming down the left side, what a massive surprise. At least Shiels wasn't culpable this time, Lamont and Cunningham have left the runner to each other.

We've done okay given the absences, poor form and gulf between the sides. 

Copied from the Clyde thread:

Disappointed to be going in 1-0 down to be honest. Miles better than Saturday anyway. A of quick observations:

Cunningham is a big player for us, adds a lot of pace going forwards.

Robertson has played quite well IMO. Won and moved the ball well. Definitely looks as though he’ll get sent off at least once for a clumsy two footer.

Cuddihy hasn’t played particularly well. He’s been outmuscled quite easily and had a couple of instances of passing to nobody.

We do make a lot of daft wee mistakes in possession, just off the top of my head, Bain had a headed pass intercepted which to a chance for Killie. Little things I know but given our *ahem* fragile defence, I’d rather we cleared our lines first and foremost.

Our full back area really will lose us loads of goals. Teams are really targeting a through ball in behind both Bain and Shiels.

Edited by Scott-Replay

It's an improvement which is all I was hoping for. We definitely look a lot more organised and have threatened to actually score on a few occasions. 

The co-commentator isn't adding anything worth listening to (no offence). Back to the main guy on his own next game please.  

Edited by RutherGlen

Had the feel of a pre-season friendly for us with being knocked out already.

Nice to see Whitehall bagging a couple of goals and he looks handy enough if we need him against bottom 6 teams. 

Killie never really got out of 2nd gear and the quality between the teams shows. 

Mulumbu strolled it for the first 70 mins then really tired and just sat in front of the back four. Another 90 mins from him against dumbarton and hopefully he can start some league games.

PPV stream was a bit laggy in the first half but perfect in the second. Co-commentator was a bit annoying and never really provided anything apart from shouting for Clyde chances etc. Good enough stream service, well done Clyde.

These games do miss fans though. Bit of atmosphere on a midweek cup game rather than that pre-season feel.

Edited by superkillieaway