20/21 League Cup Group E

C4mmy31

Never saw the Dumbarton game, but we’ve been slow first half to these games then a rocket gets fired up their erse at half-time. Will still take that though. Some really promising play when our attacking players all click. O’Hara hasn’t done enough so far to show anything impressive but no doubt we’ll get the usual from the moon-howlers screaming for more strikers.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Best bit of the night was the main commentator being called out for use of the wrongly used cliche "woodwork".

You guys did know you could have switched the match to your own commentators right ?

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

You guys did know you could have switched the match to your own commentators right ?

I tried that. Didn't work.

On the subject of the stream, it was very good from Kilmarnock. Camera followed play excellently. Almost professional standard.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

Personally I think the tourney should have been kyboshed given everything's that's going on. Or at least a review of the format.

And yes, I did say that before it started and we got the plague!

Still, we are where we are. Well done Pars, done the business and best of luck for the rest of it.

Too much money to lose from the sponsors presumably. 

Most teams have been fine, with only really Kilmarnock majorly affected.

Regarding a review of the format, what would you suggest? Straight knock out?

1 hour ago, lumos said:

Tinpot Falkirk, can’t get a stream right for a betfred game emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png all the Falkirk fans that wouldn’t buy the stream because half of the money was going to Clyde must be raging that not only are we going to get refunds, but now we are getting to watch it for free

Talking total shite....

Shame your clubs only claim to fame came to a rather pedestrian end tonight....

I selected the away team option and still got the Killie commentators repeatedly telling us Cammy Gill was making his debut (was his 18th start) and at one point they talked about us bringing in experienced players like Dow over the summer. If they haven’t actually done any research, they shouldn’t bother trying to make these comments!

That’s the difference between ourselves and Falkirk. We can naturally beat a top flight team 3-0 whereas they have to prey on the serious illness and perhaps DEATH of others to do so. Disgraceful club.

51 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Think the boy Sloan switched off a bit but it’s Dom Thomas he is up against. He’s a Premiership player playing at EEP.

He'd definitely be a Premiership player if being in the Premiership involved playing against 17 year-old debutants every week, but he has had plenty of chances at that level and has never shown enough. He'll be an excellent player for you in the Championship though - I think Dunfermline look like they have the makings of a very good team at that level based on Friday and tonight.

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I tried that. Didn't work.

On the subject of the stream, it was very good from Kilmarnock. Camera followed play excellently. Almost professional standard.

It was shakey when we first used Stream Digital a year or so back but a lot of work was done on the servers early on this year combined with the small fortune Bowie shelled out on new cameras and equipment.....

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

That’s the difference between ourselves and Falkirk. We can naturally beat a top flight team 3-0 whereas they have to prey on the serious illness and perhaps DEATH of others to do so. Disgraceful club.

Is there no end to their evil ways?