20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

Missed the first few minutes of the second half, and it was only with about 15 minutes to go when the commentators mentioned that they were playing against 10 men that I realised we'd had a man sent off.

Explains a bit about how poor we looked.

Can someone post why he was given a straight red?

Was Willie Collum the 4th official 🙂

Missed the first few minutes of the second half, and it was only with about 15 minutes to go when the commentators mentioned that they were playing against 10 men that I realised we'd had a man sent off.
Explains a bit about how poor we looked.
Can someone post why he was given a straight red?
Was Willie Collum the 4th official [emoji846]
Went up for a header with his arm raised, caught the striker with his elbow. Wasn't nasty or vicious but it was a red card.

We were really bad. The midfield barely created anything all game and I don't know why Jim thinks McGrath is a left-wing back. Great to see Flynn back though.

I thought Queens were better in the first half than they were against ten men, they had some very nice bits of play early on. They should have buried that chance where the guy blazed wide instead of squaring it.

The angle wasn't great but Shaughnessy's red card looked like an obvious one, he flew in with his elbow to an aerial challenge for no reason.

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Lol Morton. Couldn't even beat the utter shite that we are.

Just you away & watch the golf ya wee roaster.

Only PK shootout worth noting happened on Thursday night in Belgrade.

Glad to see the end of the betfred for this season. When your starting to get into the league, particularly when your doing well it’s a bit underwhelming to play these games but at least it’s gave players some vital match practice.

The way the game was going, it had 0-0 written all over but the 2nd time in a week we’ve conceded a corner, always a frustrating way to lose a goal. 

Motm for us was Carroll or Robson I’d say. Carroll in particular looks a player that could stand out like a sore thumb in league 2, hope he continues to start games. 

Edited by qpfc

We won't be seeded for the next round.

The bigot brothers, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hearts, Dunfermline, Livingston and one of Hibs(win tomorrow)/Dundee (win or penalties win)/Ross County (Hibs win on pens) will be the eight seeds.

Non-seeds...us, Saintees, Ayr, two of Hibs (if it's a penalties win tomorrow or Dundee win)/Ross County (if Dundee win or win on pens),/Dundee (if Hibs win), Falkirk, Arbroath and Alloa.