20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

On 10/10/2020 at 17:56, jagfox BLM said:

St Mirren have virtually sealed top place. A point or three against Morton will seal the deal.

Thistle in prime spot to finish second on 9 points...

Dangling bait Jagfox?

11 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

How do you work that out? 

They clearly aren't. He's trying to troll. Badly.

Expecting a decent game between ourselves and Queen of The South tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how Fitzpatrick has developed since leaving us. Win and we put ourselves in with a good shot for second, lose and we are all but out of the cup.

15 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

Expecting a decent game between ourselves and Queen of The South tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how Fitzpatrick has developed since leaving us. Win and we put ourselves in with a good shot for second, lose and we are all but out of the cup.

And I suspect a draw might put us both out......

Yeah, he’s looked alright when he’s played. Not convinced he has much in the way of end product but he looks lively enough.
Pretty much still my assessment after his time with us. Always thought he would be most effective playing behind a striker/s. He just isn't a natural wide player and rarely tried to take on a player. In two games I feel like I've seen Fitzpatrick and Shields do it more than Murray ever did.

He definitely has potential but I think he really needs to kick on in a season or two or lower end Championship/League 1 will be as high as he ever goes.

19 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Yeah, he’s looked alright when he’s played. Not convinced he has much in the way of end product but he looks lively enough.

Always thought Murray was the type of player who could turn a game if he was in the mood and believed in himself a bit more.  Sometimes at Queens his head went down if things weren't going his way,  but he certainly has a bit of ability. Strikes a good dead ball and handy for free-kicks around the penalty area but rarely got the chance to show it  here with Dobbie mostly taking those on. 

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty much still my assessment after his time with us. Always thought he would be most effective playing behind a striker/s. He just isn't a natural wide player and rarely tried to take on a player. In two games I feel like I've seen Fitzpatrick and Shields do it more than Murray ever did.

He definitely has potential but I think he really needs to kick on in a season or two or lower end Championship/League 1 will be as high as he ever goes.

Might have been better to keep this until after the game tonight.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Flash said:
Might have been better to keep this until after the game tonight.

He can play like Ronaldo for tonight's game and my overall opinion of him won't be any different tbh.

Yeah, but we’d be oot the cup.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Flash said:
Yeah, but we’d be oot the cup.

Nah it'd take more than Ronaldo to make that League 1 trash any good.

Very poor attempt tbh.

Learn from The Master.

On 10/10/2020 at 17:56, jagfox BLM said:

St Mirren have virtually sealed top place. A point or three against Morton will seal the deal.

Thistle in prime spot to finish second on 9 points...

Queens: 20.Ferguson 2.Nortey 3.Maxwell 4.Buchanan 5.Obileye 7.Fitzpatrick 10.Shields 12.McCabe 14.Robinson 15.McGrory 17.Joseph

QoS Subs: 1.Leighfield 9.Goss 16.East 21.McMahon 22.Sylla 23.Crooks 24.Douglas 33.Gibson

Hopefully Dobbie not featuring more precautionary than due to a significant injury 🤞

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

Queens: 20.Ferguson 2.Nortey 3.Maxwell 4.Buchanan 5.Obileye 7.Fitzpatrick 10.Shields 12.McCabe 14.Robinson 15.McGrory 17.Joseph
QoS Subs: 1.Leighfield 9.Goss 16.East 21.McMahon 22.Sylla 23.Crooks 24.Douglas 33.Gibson
Hope Dobbie being out isn't serious. Thought East did well the other day so I'm surprised he's dropped. No McKee or Pybus either. Maybe AJ is just tinkering now?