20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

29 minutes ago, Ric said:

What does the table look like? Well it all depends on who you choose as a source..

Of those who managed to actually get it right?

Well Flashscore did..

fs.PNG.bc51878f479fe9ad84d391b6c10fc301.PNG

and so did The Guardian (which surprised me)

guar.PNG.42c565d86782e1603c0dcba8de320c60.PNG

Got our name wrong bunch of pr1cks 😂😂

Poor first half, better in the second. Good to see Cardle grab a couple of goals, penrice looked positive and Niang again looks a real unit in midfield. We got the result at the end of the day and have kept in contention for second place which is the main thing.

Hardly. We will find out after tuesday whoever wins.

St Mirren have virtually sealed top place. A point or three against Morton will seal the deal.
Thistle in prime spot to finish second on 9 points...

Shame that some folk had problems with the stream they had paid for but mine was top notch and commentators weren't as obviously biased as some i've heard. Hope QOS made a few bucks from streaming but strange how it ended up free for some. It would be interesting to know how many Saints fans paid for access. Don't think we deserved 3 points today and would have settled for a draw and 1 point in the end which isn't possible for whatever reason. All the best to Queens for the coming season if and when it finally starts.

Saints were awful and Queens should have buried us in the first half but pleased that the team stuck with it and didn’t roll over.

Really enjoyed the game in a twisted sort of way and the 2 lads doing the commentary did a great job 👏 

All in a good day!

22 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Labour progressing slowly so I'm watching the game (with full consent). Wish I fucking wasn't. Our football is so brainless. Utterly clueless. Zero guile. 

Anyway, to more important matters "Coventry Saint" .... hope the rest of your Saturday went much better than the football and the family are all well - if it's a boy trust you'll call him "Stephen" (or Stephanie if its a girl) in memory of the day! 😉  Cheers from QOS ...

4 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Anyway, to more important matters "Coventry Saint" .... hope the rest of your Saturday went much better than the football and the family are all well - if it's a boy trust you'll call him "Stephen" (or Stephanie if its a girl) in memory of the day! 😉  Cheers from QOS ...

Thanks mate. Actually, he genuinely does share a name with your keeper. Rohan arrived in the early hours of this morning. Everyone is doing well. 

Sadly, because he arrived on Sunday, I'll never be able to tell him that he was born on the same day we stormed to an improbable draw against a team the league below us who hadn't yet had a pre-season.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Thanks mate. Actually, he genuinely does share a name with your keeper. Rohan arrived in the early hours of this morning. Everyone is doing well. 
Sadly, because he arrived on Sunday, I'll never be able to tell him that he was born on the same day we stormed to an improbable draw against a team the league below us who hadn't yet had a pre-season.
Congratulations bud[emoji106] Another future Saint no doubt[emoji56]

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

........ Sadly, because he arrived on Sunday, I'll never be able to tell him that he was born on the same day we stormed to an improbable draw against a team the league below us who hadn't yet had a pre-season.

..... Yeah, bit of a bummer that....... Oh, and a team who also fielded 10 players who weren't on the books last season and who had only played together once before competitively .... you forgot that bit.... 👍

Congrats though! 🎂

3 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

..... Yeah, bit of a bummer that....... Oh, and a team who also fielded 10 players who weren't on the books last season and who had only played together once before competitively .... you forgot that bit.... 👍

Congrats though! 🎂

9 players Pybus & Dobbie were on the books last season.