20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

Poor from us. Seemed to take going 2-0 down before we started playing. Since then we’ve dominated without creating much.

McGrath been hopeless, was him giving it away at the second goal and just on half time he has a dangerous free kick, which he kicks right out the park. Struggling to see what some of our fans and Goodwin see in him.

I suspect we will score second half, need to get Obika and Connelly on.

Really good half for us. That's the best I've seen us play. Wasn't as impressed as everyone else after the Morton game but that was a solid half. Created a few chances (something we failed to do in the first half against Morton) and scored a couple of excellent goals.

So refreshing to see a player running and shooting for us like Shields did for the goal. And the second was great link-up play.

St Mirren came into it near the end of the half but we've dealt with them comfortably so far. I expect them to up their game in the second half. A lot of crosses from them and every one gives me the fear [emoji38]

Sad to hear the stream isn't 100%. I'm using Firefox on the Firestick. Coverage has been excellent.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'm now being asked to login to the stream so looks like I'm being spared the second half.

The number of fans who paid and cant get the game is bad. When you ask for help you go into a chat room saints fans pulling their hair out. One guy paid for the game twice and still cant see it.