20/21 League Cup Group G

Arch Stanton

The guys that film the games at Morton have kindly sent us their footage for our management to analyse.

It looks like it was filmed correctly but that the feed from the camera was accidentally cropped before it was broadcast to the world.

Well that at least explains it. You felt even a bad cameraman had to get lucky some of the time. Shame nobody from the club was watching as that could have been picked up in the first 5 minutes and fixed

Credit to St Mirren Tv for their coverage. Signed up 15 minutes before the match and stream was fine. Nice to see Gary Peebles beforehand and Tommy Turner with his 'big man analysis of the match.
I'm not holding out much hope for the quality of The Glasgow Derby clash on Saturday viewing experience...
Aye they have came on leaps and bounds to be fair to them. First started off as a sort of experiment between the club and Paisley Uni, it gave media students the opportunity to showcase some talent. Was ropey at first but its pretty competent now, as are most of the other SPFL Prem channels.

It's going to be tough for clubs who have never had to do anything like this before. There is always going to be snags. Morton have done the right thing by handing out refunds even though this will sting them in the pocket.

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

PPV booked glad to help a good club like QOS. Have a feeling this will be the toughest game for us in the group so no predictions from me. 

Don't give them a bean. Half goes to the Scottish Conservative Party...

PPV booked glad to help a good club like QOS. Have a feeling this will be the toughest game for us in the group so no predictions from me. 
It'll be as 'difficult' as the Morton game tbh. Thought both sides were equally matched the other night. Morton game could be slightly trickier if the players care that it's a derby.

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
21 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

It'll be as 'difficult' as the Morton game tbh. Thought both sides were equally matched the other night. Morton game could be slightly trickier if the players care that it's a derby.

QOS are no push over on their own patch. Thankfully saints have a plastic pitch at the training ground so that can not be used as an excuse. It's no disrespect to Morton I like to see them doing well. Saints being home to Morton should be advantage Saints. 

Edited by ZingaliMan

On 08/10/2020 at 17:48, jagfox BLM said:

Don't give them a bean. Half goes to the Scottish Conservative Party...

Out of every £10 subscription, the UK government get £1.67; Queens get £4.79; and St.Mirren get £3.54. 

5 hours ago, Flash said:

Out of every £10 subscription, the UK government get £1.67; Queens get £4.79; and St.Mirren get £3.54. 

There is a lot of people can get games for hee haw which is a shame in these difficult times for clubs. It's the same with the music business.  I get it but not for me if I like an album I buy it to get the quality.  Football is no different have watched free streaming in a mates tv who can more than afford to pay. But his opinion is if it's free then watch it.  Im Diffrent i prefer to pay the way and get quality.  There is a problem out there that the SFA need to spend money on investigating free football when others are supporting clubs by ppv is wrong. Just my opinion.  

Having a look to see which of my devices arw compatible for today's game early on. Clicked on the QoS live page on both my phone and PS4 and got this message. Does this mean neither are compatible or is this some other kind of error message? 

@Mr X

Screenshot_20201010-090255.png

Having a look to see which of my devices arw compatible for today's game early on. Clicked on the QoS live page on both my phone and PS4 and got this message. Does this mean neither are compatible or is this some other kind of error message? 
[mention=1702]Mr X[/mention]? 
Screenshot_20201010-090255.thumb.png.c5a3c0673795a35d4b8f2459ee7d147f.png

This isn’t going to work is it [emoji28]

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Think I'll probably have to give this one a miss. My wife's just gone into labour and the 4g is rubbish at the RVI in Newcastle.

^^^ not a real fan.