Staggies v Killie

6 hours ago, Aqy said:

Sturgeo and Leitch have only specifically mentioned the Celtic and Aberdeen games being off, so assuming we're still playing. I watched the Celtic/Killie game and I think we'll have a hard time breaking them down, and Kabamba might absolutely body our CBs. Thinking a 2-1 defeat where we struggle to move into the final third but score from a set piece.

That's why I'd have Morris but in for this one, and Watson in at rb too. 

Also Draper for Tillson to help deal with Power, Dicker and tshibola. 

4 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

How much does RC having an extra day’s rest play into this?

Not a great deal, too early in the season for fatigue.

Both teams are fairly even on paper, though Kabamba looks like he'll give our centre backs a tough time.

I think for this one I'd go 4-3-3

Rogers

Millen Dikamona Findlay Haunstrup

Power Dicker Tish

Burke Kabamba Brophy

It's pretty difficult trying to fit Brophy into a system when I reckon we need to keep that midfield 3 together. Waters isn't that great going forward so hopefully Haunstrup is an improvement there, and I reckon we could get a lot of joy from balls from out wide into Kabamba with Brophy buzzing about for the flick ons.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see same back four, midfield 3, the ageless and peerless Burkey wide right, Haunstrop wide left after a good debut & Kabamba running amok up front. 

Brophy needs to earn his place now. 

That should see us grind out 1-1 in an entertaining game. PS a wee bit pressure on Rogers to have a confident, mistake-free 90mins. 

3 hours ago, Coooombe said:

I think for this one I'd go 4-3-3

Rogers

Millen Dikamona Findlay Haunstrup

Power Dicker Tish

Burke Kabamba Brophy

It's pretty difficult trying to fit Brophy into a system when I reckon we need to keep that midfield 3 together. Waters isn't that great going forward so hopefully Haunstrup is an improvement there, and I reckon we could get a lot of joy from balls from out wide into Kabamba with Brophy buzzing about for the flick ons.

I'd really like to see us going with that line up. 

3-1 Killie, Kabamba, Burke and Power with a 30 yarder😁

We're now playing like last season County, mistimed passes, players dropping off.

Killie look far better this second half, we look mediocre.

Unlucky there, still a chance to get a draw. I don't see us having enough to win this, but a draw is still a decent result for me if we can grab a second.