Motherwell v Livingston 12.08.20 - Relegation Joust.

2 minutes ago, Afro said:

We’re haemorrhaging goals and look toothless from open play. Not ideal. 

Dunno, we've had some decent moves in open play, and are just about scoring. At least we're looking more threatening anyway. Need to start defending better though and getting bodies thrown in to block shots.

Dunno why we brought Efe on when Brown was injured, just get McMillan on and have Fitz and Guthrie in the middle. Only a goal down at HT, usually have a better 2nd half, although defending apart we've had the better looking moves in attack, so def still in this game. Just need to come out and get an equaliser and get our finger out in defence. 

Half Time 2-1.

Good goal for Turnbull and hopefully that will get his season up and running. Needlessly gave away a penalty again and suddenly its 1-1 and we are under pressure. Got some luck and managed to get Campbell a well worked goal but its still all to play for in the second half.

Reading comments then I feel like I'm in the minority in thinking that Pittman's had a decent game so far. Looks much more like his old self than the last couple of games.

Dykes has been on point as well. I'm happy with us going forward, it's the back that's causing all of the issues.

Get Fitz aff, move Efe inside and put Devlin at RB. We're looking threatening enough going forward that he'll be an asset.