Mighty Montrose FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Brummo said:

I have no idea what relevance you feel a "Not Proven" verdict in criminal court has to this? You appreciate the SFA charges were issued AFTER the criminal court outcome was already known, I presume?

1 hour ago, broomiesniper said:

Yeh would have liked him to remain but not to be. He certainly improved over past couple of seasons but still capable of being a headless chicken 

I quite liked the chaos factor tbh. I remember not last season but the season before he came on against East Fife with 15 minutes left, scored 2 goals within 5 minutes of coming on and seemed to just constantly run about smashing East Fife players, great entertainment.

All the best to CJ always tried his hardest and was good for a goal now and again.With Kane coming in now along with Rory maybe he thought it was time to move on.

A think over the years he has improved and his work rate is unbelievable,but am pretty confident Kane Hester can fill that gap now.

I see we’ve got a few out of it too, I was under the impression that he was out of contract so either we had an option for another year which we’ve taken to secure a fee, or he signed another deal that I somehow missed.

Wouldn’t have thought it will be any significant amount but better than nothing.

13 hours ago, Aidan said:

I see we’ve got a few out of it too, I was under the impression that he was out of contract so either we had an option for another year which we’ve taken to secure a fee, or he signed another deal that I somehow missed.

Wouldn’t have thought it will be any significant amount but better than nothing.

He was definitely out of contract, so not too sure how a transfer fee could have been involved.

As has been said his work rate and commitment was second to none and as part of the league winning team, he will always be welcome back to LP.

Let's hope after today's SFA hearing that we are not regretting letting him go.

9 minutes ago, Quentin Taranbino said:

Lewis Milne signs for us. A decent player?

Watch the highlights of the year we won the league, he bagged a hat trick in a 5-0 thrashing of your lot at the Forthbank. 😆

Edited, as I incorrectly thought Albion notched.

Edited by VillaKnollBoy