Mighty Montrose FC Thread

1 hour ago, broomiesniper said:

Who you hoping for?

A striker and goalkeeper couple midfield players wouldn't go a miss either.Am not 100% sure who is all available to be honest, would love to see Sena back in a Mo shirt he has been told he can find a new club.Lyle Cameron for a season loan would be a good start also,all depends who ever takes charge of Dundee F.c and who they bring in they might want him to play but if he was available I would bite your hand off to get him back.As for Strikers out their I'm not actually too sure who I would like to help out CJ and Rennie.A target man with some experience wouldn't go a miss but everyone is looking for a player to put the ball in the back of the net so that might be hardest position to fill.Goalkeeper wise has to be a few decent shot stoppers out their would take Robbie Mutch read he was away from Falkirk always thought he was okay.

What about yourself any names you would like to see in Mo shirt? Realistic one's that is 😉

11 hours ago, mo83 said:

A striker and goalkeeper couple midfield players wouldn't go a miss either.Am not 100% sure who is all available to be honest, would love to see Sena back in a Mo shirt he has been told he can find a new club.Lyle Cameron for a season loan would be a good start also,all depends who ever takes charge of Dundee F.c and who they bring in they might want him to play but if he was available I would bite your hand off to get him back.As for Strikers out their I'm not actually too sure who I would like to help out CJ and Rennie.A target man with some experience wouldn't go a miss but everyone is looking for a player to put the ball in the back of the net so that might be hardest position to fill.Goalkeeper wise has to be a few decent shot stoppers out their would take Robbie Mutch read he was away from Falkirk always thought he was okay.

What about yourself any names you would like to see in Mo shirt? Realistic one's that is 😉

Lyle Cameron is a great shout but I think he could well get a decent run of games in the championship. A 15 to 20 goal striker is almost a must, but like you say, who is available? A right back is obviously essential, and another keeper. Hopefully SP already has someone in mind given that he let seagull leave. Allan Mcgregor could be available😂

I expect we’ll see some loans coming in, will Cammy F come back again? Senna isn’t a bad shout either 

14 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

Lyle Cameron is a great shout but I think he could well get a decent run of games in the championship. A 15 to 20 goal striker is almost a must, but like you say, who is available? A right back is obviously essential, and another keeper. Hopefully SP already has someone in mind given that he let seagull leave. Allan Mcgregor could be available😂

I expect we’ll see some loans coming in, will Cammy F come back again? Senna isn’t a bad shout either 

A think the next step for Cammy F is a loan to a championship team if he doesn't get into the Saints Squad.Proved himself in League 1, very good player although I don't think he will make it at The Saints unfortunately I can see him being freed when his contract is up.

6 minutes ago, clanger165 said:

what about Chris Mochrie ? didnt get tonnes of gametime at United last season and now a couple of years older then he was last time

Good player definitely but he is more a winger type and we have a good few in that position to be honest.If he was to sign though I would be pleased with that.

20 minutes ago, notsofedupendie said:

I fear you may be right.  Not a fan of pink strips .. they’re simply boufin.  Would rather have a new goalie, right back, centre forward and a couple midfielders. 

Il second that.....or a rumour!!!

4 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

yes, more purple than pink is better, but still honking!  What happened to season ticket holders getting a vote on kits?

Aye they have done a few times but a think this top is for the LGBT community🏳️‍🌈🌈

More to the point are we anywhere near making any signings? I'd even settle for a rumour to be fair.

21 hours ago, mo83 said:

Aye they have done a few times but a think this top is for the LGBT community🏳️‍🌈🌈

More to the point are we anywhere near making any signings? I'd even settle for a rumour to be fair.

a smart move I guess, and there will be plenty still buy the kit regardless

On 13/06/2022 at 10:44, mo83 said:

Am I being dense here? 

What does a purple and pink top have to do with the LGBT community?

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Am I being dense here? 

What does a purple and pink top have to do with the LGBT community?

Tongue in cheek 😋

Not a clue why it's pibk/purple this year interested to see what like it is..