Mighty Montrose FC Thread

On 04/03/2022 at 21:03, Aidan said:

Good to see Liam Callaghan, Aidan Quinn and Graham Webster signing extensions. I dare say there'll be a few more added to that soon enough.

In his after match interview on Saturday, SP said that Aaron had resigned also, with more announcements to come.

On 08/03/2022 at 13:04, Rob1885 said:

Blair Lyons signed a 3 year deal.

Decent bit of business that,sell him for a near club record fee get him back on loan twice then back for free at the end of his contract.....Cheers PTFC

Be good to get Cammy Ballantyne RB signed up now a think we have chance with Blair signing again.The must next year is a striker for this club to go the next level in my opinion.

1 hour ago, mo83 said:

Be good to get Cammy Ballantyne RB signed up now a think we have chance with Blair signing again.The must next year is a striker for this club to go the next level in my opinion.

SP hinted as much in the MTM session, while also suggesting they were looking at an experienced striker!

5 hours ago, mo83 said:

Yeah, that's what frustrates me. We never seem to have a natural goalscorer.

3 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

yeh not the greatest, dunno how many of those appearances are from the bench

If we could get the Dale Hilson that Forfar had that would be a good signing.

Keatings loan ends prematurely. Didn't work out for him at LP. Apart from Elijah, what other out and out strikers do you have on your books? Is Blair Lyons naturally a striker, winger or number 10? He and Webby can pitch in with goals undoubtedly

Ex-Montrose player, Leighton McIntosh contract ends with us on May 30th. Wouldn't think he's close to the standard that Mo are looking for. You can get much better.

Interested to see who SP adds in this department. A Gardyne quality striker would be a huge asset.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

2 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Keatings loan ends prematurely. Didn't work out for him at LP. Apart from Elijah, what other out and out strikers do you have on your books? Is Blair Lyons naturally a striker, winger or number 10? He and Webby can pitch in with goals undoubtedly

Ex-Montrose player, Leighton McIntosh contract ends with us on May 30th. Wouldn't think he's close to the standard that Mo are looking for. You can get much better.

Interested to see who SP adds in this department. A Gardyne quality striker would be a huge asset.

Yeah it's just not worked out for JK injury and off field problems no helped...A wish him all the best.