Mighty Montrose FC Thread

23 minutes ago, watdeadlyone said:

I am sorry but as much as I love SP and all he has done surely he must realise we need at at least 1 striker and for 2 years we have been shit at defending set pieces.

These have to be addressed 

Yes a good fit is necessary but you can be too fussy

We just need someone who can head it in, that’s all

Just to say that today's game was absolutely ruined by the poor performance of the match officials. The opposing team should have been severely punished for their antics. That they were not is nothing short of disgraceful.

Full credit to Stewart Petrie and the Montrose team for sticking to the task in hand, when a less disciplined outfit would have lost their composure and vented their inevitable frustration in a less measured way. I am really sorry they did not get any points from this game but whatever the outcome, I think they emerged with immense credit in the circumstances.

I am proud of them for retaining their sporting integrity. I am sure this level-headedness is going to stand them in good stead throughout this season and that future results will bear this out.

18 hours ago, Brummo said:

Just to say that today's game was absolutely ruined by the poor performance of the match officials. The opposing team should have been severely punished for their antics. That they were not is nothing short of disgraceful.

Full credit to Stewart Petrie and the Montrose team for sticking to the task in hand, when a less disciplined outfit would have lost their composure and vented their inevitable frustration in a less measured way. I am really sorry they did not get any points from this game but whatever the outcome, I think they emerged with immense credit in the circumstances.

I am proud of them for retaining their sporting integrity. I am sure this level-headedness is going to stand them in good stead throughout this season and that future results will bear this out.

Terry Thomas An Absolute Shower GIF - Terry Thomas An Absolute Shower GIFs

18 hours ago, Brummo said:

Hahaha. Fucking hell. 

Congratulations to Montrose on winning the not reacting to the big bad Dumbarton players award. 

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Hahaha. Fucking hell. 

Congratulations to Montrose on winning the not reacting to the big bad Dumbarton players award. 

When I post on this thread it isn't really meant for opposing fans but feel free to visit and get a free education.

That's slightly annoying and tore up a well laid plan for the weekend. If Lesser Hampden is finished for the second game that'd be nice, but I don't hold too much hope for it. 

Still totally baffled by the early KO tomorrow, and in danger of not making it now.