Mighty Montrose FC Thread

1 hour ago, Angus of the Mo said:

I thought he was good at the Fife and seemed to be getting the goals in? 
Aye, I forgot he was signed by Falkirk. He’s probably better being loaned to Arbroath the way things seem to be with the Bairns the now.

Lot of fans liked him but for me he definitely wasn’t a penalty box striker and for the size of him I can’t remember a headed goal of note

We've extended Ballantynes contract to 2024, but also confirmed he'll remain at Montrose until the end of the season.

No idea if thats news you Montrose fans or not 😂

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We've extended Ballantynes contract to 2024, but also confirmed he'll remain at Montrose until the end of the season.

No idea if thats news you Montrose fans or not 😂

Nae complainin' like. Pleased to keep hold of him.

3 hours ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The Rovers have given an update to say that two of our players out on loan are returning to the club, without referencing Keatings. 

I'd take from that that he'll be with you for the rest of the season. 

I'd be happy to keep JK for the rest of the season still think their is more to come from him.Not had the best of time as of yet but am confident we will see him at his best by end of the season.

2 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Elijah Simpson on a 6 month contract. Can't say I've heard of him. Supposedly been training with Mo. Any rumours or background info on him?

Looks like he will bring something different to the table.The fact he has been training for a few months and the management team have had a good look at the guy I'm hoping this will turn out good.

On 01/01/2022 at 11:12, WhoAmI said:

Lot of fans liked him but for me he definitely wasn’t a penalty box striker and for the size of him I can’t remember a headed goal of note

He got a brilliant header against Ross County a couple of years back, cannae mind if the was the equaliser or winner?