Mighty Montrose FC Thread

3 hours ago, The Gable Endie said:

I think he knows he can take a pop from outside of the box and get a goal with the state our goalies are in.

If Kerr is all over him like a rash hopefully it wont come to that.A think we might see a reaction from saturday draw,Sp would have been fuming at the end of the game like we all were and hopefully they come out all guns blazing.

7 hours ago, mo83 said:

If Kerr is all over him like a rash hopefully it wont come to that.A think we might see a reaction from saturday draw,Sp would have been fuming at the end of the game like we all were and hopefully they come out all guns blazing.

If we play a striker we will be fine

I take it away fans can just buy tickets at the ground now then with restrictions lifted?
I don't think they've actually confirmed it yet but I think it'll be a while before PATG is an option again. Tickets can be bought here though. https://www.montrosefc.co.uk/ticketing/12-commercial/1848-match-tickets-shop

10 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

Can’t believe you forgot about our star striker Rossco!

I did wonder if he would make an appearance,he is not a player I would start but to come on and get in about the centre Half's for the last quarter of the game he was useful at doing that.Not sure if he is registered as a player this year or not to be honest.

4 minutes ago, Scorge said:

Campbell isn't registered. I'd hope there is still time for the usual loan deal to get a striker in. Without one, we are still relying on the midfielders pinging them in regularly. 

I’m not sure if we are going to loan anybody in, we would’ve had at least two in by now in previous years. Maybe it’s down to financial constraints.

8 hours ago, Aidan said:

I don't think they've actually confirmed it yet but I think it'll be a while before PATG is an option again. Tickets can be bought here though. https://www.montrosefc.co.uk/ticketing/12-commercial/1848-match-tickets-shop

How quickly does conformation get e-mailed thought i had bought one but no conformation yet.

How quickly does conformation get e-mailed thought i had bought one but no conformation yet.
Mines was basically instant for our game against Dundee and the money also came out of my bank straight away so it may be worth checking your online banking. If you're still unsure it might be worth contacting office@montrosefc.co.uk they're quick to reply.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:
4 hours ago, peternapper said:

Mines was basically instant for our game against Dundee and the money also came out of my bank straight away so it may be worth checking your online banking. If you're still unsure it might be worth contacting office@montrosefc.co.uk they're quick to reply.

Was in touch with Davey Byrne at your office and after checking things out turned i have a mistake with my e-mail, was able to send my ticket so printed off and ready to go. Great service, very impressed hope your team are not as efficent on saturday. 👌

26 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Be interesting to see how crowd numbers settle down, go back as before, increase with more folk wanting to go to games, go down as after so long away folk have found other things to do, time will tell

I suspect they'll just revert to near the norm - some people might be still be hesitant about bigger gatherings of people, but lower league open grounds are hardly the same as a sweaty packed nightclub full of tanshop tragics on Justice Mill Lane. Most clubs in the bottom two leagues have already largely been reliant on the 'hardcore' few hundred or so for an age now: they are either already back, or will be in the next couple of weeks now the taps are off. A season of bloody Pixelot means most of us won't take open spectator sport for granted again, that's for sure....

• 2 weeks later...