Mighty Montrose FC Thread

25 minutes ago, The Gable Endie said:

No chance! Petrie only manages good clubs...

Jk

46 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Hands off!

4 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Our need is greater than yours...

8 hours ago, Brummo said:

Nah, it's just a blip: you'll be fine.

We're desperate here, plz help. 

29 minutes ago, MO7S said:

Hearing that Chris Antonazzi (spelling) is back on loan.  Good addition.

Quality playermaker for L1. Montrose are doing a lot right. Very interested to see how you go for the rest of the season.

The Broch will be a tough game in the cup. Might PPV it. Good luck Mo

Guest bernardblack
1 hour ago, MO7S said:

I’ve been crying out for us to give him a chance this season. I think he’ll be a top signing for you. 

Sp will get Antoniazzi playing again,not worked out for him at Forfar for whatever reason.Top player on his day with an absolute wand of a left peg,look forward to seeing him back in a Mo shirt.

23 hours ago, MO7S said:

Heard he’s not really had a kick at Forfar so not the greatest loan in terms of game time this year, but he was great when he was at loan with us. Hopefully he’ll get a chance with cochrane out for a bit.

Got a feeling Fraserburgh may be a banana peel but hopefully we can get past them. I hope we give Robbie McGale and Canto some game time, so they can actually be helpful in the league. I would go with a 3-5-2. Fleming, Quinn, Dillon, Waddell, Steeves, Mochrie, Antonazzi, Ballantine, McGale, Rennie, Johnston. We need to rest Webby as he’s proving to be the main man at the moment going forward. Hopefully Terry can get 30 minutes in the second half.

5 hours ago, The Gable Endie said:

Got a feeling Fraserburgh may be a banana peel but hopefully we can get past them. I hope we give Robbie McGale and Canto some game time, so they can actually be helpful in the league. I would go with a 3-5-2. Fleming, Quinn, Dillon, Waddell, Steeves, Mochrie, Antonazzi, Ballantine, McGale, Rennie, Johnston. We need to rest Webby as he’s proving to be the main man at the moment going forward. Hopefully Terry can get 30 minutes in the second half.

Fraserburgh beat us 2-1 in the 13/14 Scottish cup. 

Let's exact vengeance...

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

Doubt either McGale or Antoniazzi are registered to play in the Cup.

Montrose playing very poorly, 2 goals that should never have been. Paul Watson is lucky to still be in the field, he got a red card for the exact same tackle against Arbroath once. In my opinion he’s not good enough for us now and I wouldn’t renew his contract personally.