Mighty Montrose FC Thread

Who have a missed....[emoji14][emoji14][emoji14]
Got you now,quick look at the Mo website and I was doing a head count from their.Looked backon the page and theirs  no rusty mclean photo and must be someone else I have missed[emoji106]
Haha!
He may use Ross Campbell at times again this season but I would take it as a squad of 17 really. Only expect both Campbells to play a coaching role this season. As you say would still like a couple in. We haven't replaced Sena, Struthers and Lyons from last season.

32 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:

Haha!
He may use Ross Campbell at times again this season but I would take it as a squad of 17 really. Only expect both Campbells to play a coaching role this season. As you say would still like a couple in. We haven't replaced Sena, Struthers and Lyons from last season.

Hopefully pull something out the bag next couple days,wouldn't surprise me if it's a championship team we get a player from.After a vote their the only division  doing 3 subs instead of 5 maybe looking to ship some players out on loan now if they can't make the bench 

Not the same watching through streaming but better than nothing at all. Still not creative enough up front for my liking and have to improve that as L1 games will inevitably mean our defence is under greater pressure.

Hope Rusty recovers soon from his operation and gets back firing on all cylinders better than before. Otherwise with the Highland League not starting yet I wonder if there are any decent strikers to borrow and give pitch time to in the meantime. Certainly need more of a threat or I fear we might struggle in what looks like a very strong L1 and in a truncated season where we have to hit the ground running.

36 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

Need someone to play wide on the left to replace Lyons, hopefully some loan moves made 

Left footed winger would be ideal....No had one of them in a while.

An easy 3 points tonight in the friendly against Cowdenbeath, f**k the league we're gonna win the quadruple [emoji3060][emoji3060][emoji3060]
I don't want to get excited here but I genuinely believe we might win the Champions League this season, what a manIMG_20201005_160726.jpeg

great to get him back. Take it he didn't have much luck in Ireland? Lost sight of his career after he moved over there.
Some of their fans on Twitter suggested that he had plenty of effort with little end product, others suggesting that he is the worst player to ever play for them. Fair to say it didn't go to plan anyway.

Disappointed for him that it didn't work up but I'm glad to see him back.

Fantastic character shown from the boys to come back 3 nil down against a good prem outfit and draw the game. Second half performance was terrific and our fitness levels looked impressive when your consider this was the first competitive game and Ross County have been playing for a number of weeks. Encouraging [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Gotta be happy with that...... what a comeback....!

Poor Martin for the pen, but he did have a decent half hour otherwise

Ross County fans i know are livid. 

i wondered if they were just playing with us first half, and letting us wear ourselves out, and at 0-3 i was worried................. 

but I don't think they banked on our young lads and their fitness lasting 90 minutes. We were fantastic second half.

I said on the GroupD thread, that by rights that should be our toughest game done... but i suspect Arbroath might have something to say about that.