Rangers vs St Johnstone - August 12th

I suspect it’ll very quickly turn into a 5-4-1 tonight with the two wingers doubling up on the Rangers fullbacks and hoping Hendry can close down the centre backs. Not a lot else we can do with a decimated squad.

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

I suspect it’ll very quickly turn into a 5-4-1 tonight with the two wingers doubling up on the Rangers fullbacks and hoping Hendry can close down the centre backs. Not a lot else we can do with a decimated squad.

Depends how brave everyone is.

5-4-1-pr-1.jpg.4692f804f5a180cd60ad6cf8b3bf0a82.jpg

Can't see it being kept up for 90 mins if we do press high though.

At least its something different, rather than the likes of St Mirren who turned up at the weekend and just camped in their own box.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Anyone else having issues with Rangers TV? Bought the game and now can’t login? 

Karma for giving them money, IMO.

3 hours ago, G51 said:

If I'm honest, I think the main motivating factor was that an upgrade of RTV was sorely needed to professionalise the service and Tyldesley was a decent commentator with a decent rep who was available. Same with Emma Dodds.

Tyldesley is a great choice for Rangers. I hate him when does English commentaries, so I’ll just glide in effortlessly to hate him when he’s doing Rangers games.

I'm currently on Saints TV from The Netherlands, but only have a UK subscription at the moment. 

Getting audio but no video. I was reliably* informed that I would be able to get video with a UK sub from abroad. 

Has something changed?

* by punters on this very forum

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Tyldesley is a great choice for Rangers. I hate him when does English commentaries, so I’ll just glide in effortlessly to hate him when he’s doing Rangers games.

I never ever watched England games on ITV, so whenever I hear him I instantly think of World Cups, which are of course class

Just now, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'm currently on Saints TV from The Netherlands, but only have a UK subscription at the moment. 

Getting audio but no video. I was reliably* informed that I would be able to get video with a UL sub from abroad. 

Has something changed?

I'm the same, usually works, unless Rangers have figured a way around it.

I'm currently on Saints TV from The Netherlands, but only have a UK subscription at the moment.  Getting audio but no video. I was reliably* informed that I would be able to get video with a UK sub from abroad. 

Has something changed?

My good friend from Belgium has informed me that it definitely worked last week and it doesn’t seem to be working tonight.