Motherwell's one stop short holiday

Busta Nut

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

The club have struggled to stream games from Motherwell. What chance have we got trying to stream from Israel?

Despite knowing that Ricki Lamie will be playing tonight I've woken up today strangely optimistic for this...

^^ This - even if we can conjure up a stream I would be very wary of quality and reliability of said stream. Then again for only a tenner I would take the risk.  

I am never optimistic when Motherwell play. Just how it is.  I am not overly negative person but when we play a team we are expected to beat I am concerned we make an arse of it. When we play a team expected to beat us I am worried we get a horsing.  Of course when we win I get such a high and when we lose to a better team I tend not to get too down. So in the end it works out OK for the most part. 

BIG ask for tonite but you never know. We are due a win v seeded side. We need a lot to go for us.  Another referee like last week and you can forget it. Hopefully this one will be of a better standard. 

If nothing else the players have had a great experience and nice warm weather. It would be nice to keep it going at least one more round. 

I watched the away games in Albania and Krasnador on very dodgy streams - it kind of added to the mystique of playing in Europe, like when the commentary from Scotland games abroad sounded like they were done by phone in the old days :) I've got more tolerance of a crap stream from Israel than I do for a league game from ML1...

15 minutes ago, Dosser-fae-the-shire said:

How did you manage to create a new account? They keep binning mine.

I used my maw's phone number. So every month or so I get temp suspended and I text my maw for the code they sent. I also have now got "burner" sims fae vodafone for future use. 

Stream is now available to purchase for tonight's game. You will need to create a ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk account which is different from the season ticket holders account (There different sites) so please be aware.

UK Stream Price is £10 and is available here: https://ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk/gamepass/product

International Viewers (Outside the UK) can pay for and view the stream here: http://live.motherwellfc.co.uk.

I looked up Be'er Sheva and Lacu's grounds as potential opponents before the Coleraine game. Lacu's ground on Streetview looked like a really poor junior ground but the Turner Stadium looks really smart and showed the massive difference in resources between them. However, according to Wiki (I know, not always completely reliable) it was designated as a dangerous structure in August and they are having to remove the roof due to the faults. So it's a bit more than your average repairs.

Edit:  I tried to include a streetview link to Lacu's ground but couldn't get it to work and for some reason I can't delete the error message below.

Edited by Archie McSquackle

Really looking forward to the game. End of the day, not much is expected of us so anything is a massive bonus.

I know hee-haw about Beer-Sheva but based on their previous European outing I'm guessing they are well behind where they were when Celtic played them. With that being said, we shouldn't kid ourselves their budget will be light years beyond us. A quick look at some of the foreigners they have in their squad appear to be of a decent calibre.

Are they any better than Celtic and Rangers though?  I would suggest not, so a difficult ask but by no means impossible.

For me, the team picks itself. I'd be going for Long over Lang for his pace in behind. I would presume they are going to have the majority of the ball so our tactic will be to catch them on the break. To that end I actually wouldn't mind seeing a guest appearance from Seedorf or Jake the Snake in the last half hour or so.

Carson
Gallagher McGinlay Lamie
SOD Campbell Polworth O'Hara Grimshaw
Watt Long

Either way, lets enjoy it as best we can. Not often we are playing in September in Europe and who knows when we next will be.

Edited by Luke92