Motherwell's one stop short holiday

Busta Nut

Just confirmed, the game will be on Premier Sports 2. A free stream will be given to all Season ticket holders via the same link as league matches.

In the UK, you will need to use Premier sports (£9.99 for a month) but outside you can use the PPV.

I remember we went into a 2-0 lead early on in the 1st home leg and I turned to my mate and jokingly said we should be good for a draw now [emoji51] How prophetic. Of course did not reckon on Lasley giving away 231 penalties over 2 legs. 
Of course as per our 1st competitive game and to their credit they went on to beat Lech Poznan over 2 legs to draw Inter bloody Milan. That draw hurt as much as losing to them !
I was very optimistic for the season ahead when we went 2 goals up in that game courtesy of our new attacking midfielder / right back, Josh Law.

After that Celtic result last night my fear for this has been amplified.

I never usually bet against Motherwell but I've put on Glentoran to win and Bigirimana to score to soften the blow a bit if/when the inevitable does happen.

Hoping our strikers start finding the net tomorrow.  If not I really have the fear
Wouldn't bother me if it is one of the defenders or even Trevor Carson!

Seriously though, with our signings over the summer I thought we were shaping up to be quite a tall team that could be dangerous at set-pieces but it really hasn't turned out that way. Admittedly the injury to McGinley hasn't helped.

1 hour ago, Ron Aldo said:

I never usually bet against Motherwell but I've put on Glentoran to win and Bigirimana to score to soften the blow a bit if/when the inevitable does happen.

I did the same. Dont know what odds you got but i hot 850/1 if that happens. Ive put a tenner on it so if that does happen the dissappointment will be dampend.

Glentoran have only played 3 games since March, one of them against a Faroese team they scraped past by winning 1-0 in the round previous. 

I really don't feel confident for Motherwell at all tonight. Shocking start to the season coupled with the pressure of being favourites will play on them. Scottish teams seem to excel at getting parped out at this stage by the minnowest of minnows. The list is almost endless. 

Edited by DAFC.

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Glentoran have only played 3 games since March, one of them against a Faroese team they scraped past by winning 1-0 in the round previous. 

I really don't feel confident for Motherwell at all tonight. Shocking start to the season coupled with the pressure of being favourites will play on them. Scottish teams seem to excel at getting parped out at this stage by the minnowest of minnows. The list is almost endless. 

14 minutes ago, Swami said:

Genuinely quite excited about this.  

I need to take a long, hard look at myself. 

image.jpeg.64a0a3ea7396f5205cedfb2ae963b97f.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Feeling the same after seeing Turnbull is away so just stuck a tenner on Glentoran to qualify at 9/1. Hope to f**k it's money wasted. 

I'm on holiday at the moment, i assume I will have access to the stream through my season ticket as per usual? Otherwise I'll need to use my IPTV although it will probably be more reliable!