Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian

2 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Harkes and Bolton started well then faded. Haven't seen much from Appere yet and even less from Pawlett.

Think Harkes has been tidy. Appere always looks dangerous and Pawlett has upped his work rate about 1000%.

United started very well then the three at the back got into the game and just started hoofing it. 

Horgan, Newell and Doidge all look really poor. I'd be whipping Newell off. 

Shame about the goals...
I know. Fully expecting both of them to miss a penalty each known my luck.
11/1 for Connolly and Gogic to be booked is basically free money. WH odds setter to be made redundant shortly.
I did think it was a bit high, couldn't refuse that price. I thought I'd would have been about 6/1 max.

Gogic was a brilliant hammer thrower for Accies last season and Connolly can be a bit clumsy.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I know. Fully expecting both of them to miss a penalty each known my luck. I did think it was a bit high, couldn't refuse that price. I thought I'd would have been about 6/1 max.

Gogic was a brilliant hammer thrower for Accies last season and Connolly can be a bit clumsy.

I'm waiting on Callum living up to his name but he's not really made a challenge so far...