Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian

On 08/08/2020 at 20:54, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not started a match thread for a while, so why the f**k not this one ?

Home side have started the season well enough, 4 points against sides you would expect to be in and around the top 6.

For the away side, this is merely another step on the road towards stopping the 10. 

It's also an opportunity to repost this, and a reminder that if it wasn't for the Hibs, you dayglo DABs would be supporting Dundee.

Thank you.

DCgfwtnXYAE3PLT.jpg.de21811d3874fb7ade8c7a8cd311c224.jpg

So e other Hibs guy started another match thread for this game 11 minutes before you. But because you were both trying to be clever with the title of the thread, nobody seems to have noticed. 

2 hours ago, Loemba90 said:

Shankland back in the squad for tomorrow.  Liam Smith out injured.

Interesting call for Micky to make here if Smith is out for a few games.

Does he go for Bolton as an attacking fullback/wingback or a more defensive option in Freeman?

47 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I love your avatar, and it may be deliberate the name that you’ve given yourself, but it’s my favourite Monkees song and it’s called Alternate Title.

Yeah, or Randy Scouse Git in America. Its a play on that and other things.

Edited by Alternative Title

2 hours ago, Bohemian said:

Going into an away game against a team that hasn't been beaten and we are favs and we as Hibs fans actually expect to win... this is a very strange feeling..I'm worried 🤣

I'm not. I'm under the working assumption that whatever parallel dimension we've bounced into that continually has mad shit going on like Rangers' bankruptcy, President Trump, Brexit, the 2016 Scottish Cup Final and the Coronavirus Lockdown is actually Heart of Midlothian's worst possible timeline. It'll be fine. We're going to win. We're just hapless puppets in some malevolent celestial entity's eternal metaphysical torture of the other half of Edinburgh. Just roll with it and see where it takes us.

16 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm not. I'm under the working assumption that whatever parallel dimension we've bounced into that continually has mad shit going on like Rangers' bankruptcy, President Trump, Brexit, the 2016 Scottish Cup Final and the Coronavirus Lockdown is actually Heart of Midlothian's worst possible timeline. It'll be fine. We're going to win. We're just hapless puppets in some malevolent celestial entity's eternal metaphysical torture of the other half of Edinburgh. Just roll with it and see where it takes us.

I hope that’s Jack Ross’s team talk.  The players will be so distracted trying to understand it their concentration will be shot.  We might manage a draw.

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

🤣