Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Only here for the Nisbet chat. If you thought Rie was creepy with Colin Nish, watch any Pars fan follow this Hibees threads all season long.

We're used to it. We had the same thing from Seaside League weirdos when Simon Murray signed.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Only here for the Nisbet chat. If you thought Rie was creepy with Colin Nish, watch any Pars fan follow this Hibees threads all season long.

There’s going to be some confused Catalans trying to figure out what  some boi yasss means in a few years time when we go to the Barcelona forums.

Can see another solid performance from United. Hibs still look a bit suspect at the back now and again with a few new players settling in. Having said that, I cant see them not scoring against United so I'll go for a repeat of the SC game last season and say 2-2. Nisbet to be marked out the game easily by Reynolds as he was in the first two games of last season. Doidge with the goals for Hibs and Harkes and Connolly with United's goals.

I really like the look of us so far, but Hibs will be a harder test than anything we've had so far as they've had a great start. I hope we handle Martin Boyle much better than we did in the two games in January. Marking Christian Doidge at set pieces, which we seems oddly reluctant to do in January, would also help no end. Really wished we'd signed Kevin Nisbet, but I guess that was never realistic. Still, I'm feeling relatively optimistic so I'll go for a  2-1 United win, just because a man can dream, can't he? Nisbet for them, The New Improved Ian Harkes and The Old Improved Lawrence Shankland for us.

Can see another solid performance from United. Hibs still look a bit suspect at the back now and again with a few new players settling in. Having said that, I cant see them not scoring against United so I'll go for a repeat of the SC game last season and say 2-2. Nisbet to be marked out the game easily by Reynolds as he was in the first two games of last season. Doidge with the goals for Hibs and Harkes and Connolly with United's goals.
Hibs dodginess at the back has included conceding two goals in two games from a free kick from 30 yards and a soft penalty. Marciano has barely made a save in those two games, the only one of note was from a Hanlon interception.

That doesn't mean we'll not concede goals, but the defence has been a pleasant surprise so far.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I always feel that in games against Hibs it is the team which scores the most goals who will win the match. Either that or it ends in a draw.

2-1 United.

Is God back from injury?

What happens if there are a plethora of own goals?

38 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Huge if true

I'd actually be fine if Shankland were to be sold. He had one job to do and he did it. Thereafter it's just a case of when he goes rather than if. If he goes now for a decent fee then I'll wish him well and look forward to Safranko's unveiling as his replacement. Not that I'd chase him out the door but we know it's only ever going to be a short term romance.