Dundee Hibernian v Hibernian

Not started a match thread for a while, so why the f**k not this one ?

Home side have started the season well enough, 4 points against sides you would expect to be in and around the top 6.

For the away side, this is merely another step on the road towards stopping the 10. 

It's also an opportunity to repost this, and a reminder that if it wasn't for the Hibs, you dayglo DABs would be supporting Dundee.

Thank you.

DCgfwtnXYAE3PLT.jpg.de21811d3874fb7ade8c7a8cd311c224.jpg

Winners will top the table (for at 24 hours). Will be a good watch, will try and watch this on DUTV through my VST but if it's no working will just use Sky Sports where, according to our new  TV overlords,  James McPake's Dundee United will take on Hibs.

Think as impressive as United were today, Hibs look a class above everyone else, and will be too much for us.

1-2 Hibs. Nisbet and Doidge, with Clark scoring for us.

12 minutes ago, Green Day said:

As an aside.................6pm ko on a Tuesday night, wtf?????????????

The saving grace for that ko time is we can't go.

It's different watching these games on the box rather than being there, I've probably seen some players in a different light. But it's early days. Interested to see how Nisbet looks given the press he's getting and the superlatives directed at him in comparison to Shankland. 

11 hours ago, Green Day said:

Two form sides, both very attack minded and with excellent strikers.

0-0

Reveal hidden contents

Or 1-3

Reveal hidden contents

Or 3-1

As an aside.................6pm ko on a Tuesday night, wtf?????????????

Was thinking a few goals and lumping on over 2.5 goals which when I think about it will almost certainly result in a 0-0.. 

Before I place the bet are we all happy with a 0-0? 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Was thinking a few goals and lumping on over 2.5 goals which when I think about it will almost certainly result in a 0-0.. 

Before I place the bet are we all happy with a 0-0? 🤣🤣

OK, dont laugh.................

I have been doing that "whatever I had in my Ladbrokes account do a daft bet" - So I put about £8.40 on the Killie match, it turned into £19.50, bet that and it turned into £53 on the Livi win.

................Which I have now put on v Dundee Utd and will win about £120ish

No really bothered if I lose it as it was £8 last week - but if we beat the DABs, the stakes get a bit higher and I said to my mates I would carry on til the end of the month (or I lose, obvs)

hot james mcavoy GIF

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

OK, dont laugh.................

I have been doing that "whatever I had in my Ladbrokes account do a daft bet" - So I put about £8.40 on the Killie match, it turned into £19.50, bet that and it turned into £53 on the Livi win.

................Which I have now put on v Dundee Utd and will win about £120ish

No really bothered if I lose it as it was £8 last week - but if we beat the DABs, the stakes get a bit higher and I said to my mates I would carry on til the end of the month (or I lose, obvs)

hot james mcavoy GIF

It's no laughing matter  serious stuff.. 🤣

I used to do these kinda bets when I was on the betfair forum... £1-1000 in so many bets... someone posts a tens on cert and everyone bacts it etc...  usually got to about the fourth bet before your absolute cert like Barcelona draws 0-0 at home for the first time in 6 years🤬

17 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I think with 4 points on the board if we did lose (and it is absolutely our toughest game yet) it wouldn't be a complete disaster. 

4 points every 3 games works out at around 50 points a season. A points tally that only regulation fodder can dream about achieving in Scotland's serious league.