Just now, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Celtic drop points.

League over.

Congrats hibs 

You'll love the fact I'm loving todays results. 

Cheers Killie. 

Great stuff from Killie... deserved the draw.. Celtic were absolutely abysmal mainly due to Killie not giving them an inch....

Edited by Bohemian

I've been "watching" this on flash scores, and didn't want to jinx things by coming on here to catch up. Was it as one sided as a seventy thirty split in possession suggests?

Because that would make it even sweeter.

That’s as few chances as I think I’ve ever seen Celtic make in a domestic game. Didn’t lay a glove.
Yeah, there are usually at least a couple of heart-in-mouth moments in results v the OF but Killie didn't give them a sniff. Celtic were pants although Killie not letting them get into the box once was a pretty decent tactic.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I've been "watching" this on flash scores, and didn't want to jinx things by coming on here to catch up. Was it as one sided as a seventy thirty split in possession suggests?

Because that would make it even sweeter.

Celtic bossed possession but didn’t create chances. Draw was a fair result.

That draw will make it an interesting fight between ourselves and Celtic for the Europa Conference League slot...

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

To be fair, we do appear to be the only team in Scotland able to go behind against Celtic or Rangers and still beat them. Done it at least 4 times in the last 3 years or so.

You're welcome.

Dicker, Power and Kabamba were all excellent, well done Killie.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You're welcome.

Was looking into the stats for this.

Since Steve Clarke (and Alex Dyer) arrived in October 2017, we have come from behind to take at least a point against Rangers and Celtic on 8 separate occasions (in addition to 5 results where we didn't fall behind). Nobody else has done it more than four times.

That was like Lennon's last few games at Hibs. Flat with no idea on how to change it.

Well done to Killie though, their performance was spot-on.

Killie were excellent defensively, plenty of pressure, commitment & anticipation.  Looked quite good on the break too.  Everything I want Aberdeen to be, unfortunately.  Alex Dyer also has a very kind face. 

Killie were excellent defensively, plenty of pressure, commitment & anticipation.  Looked quite good on the break too.  Everything I want Aberdeen to be, unfortunately.  Alex Dyer also has a very kind face. 
He's a lovely bloke.

Well deserved point for Kilmarnock. Celtic with a  really lacklustre performance, a lot which was down to Killie.

Ah good old Killie. They played well but Celtic not upto much which is a wee shame.