Kilmarnock V Celtic

47 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Hes been on that for years - maybe even since his playing days.

If Rangers get to the top of the league and Celtic are chasing them, it will be khat he will be chewing.

Poor performance poor result, the focus seems to be on Julian but for me the creative spark wasn't there today.
Credit to the famous pies for keeping us quiet Elyounoussi and Forest had no space to work French Eddie was also quiet.
Didn't think at any time Celtic would lose the game but didn't think we could win it either so fair result. 

Thought Kilmarnock were superb today, everything we were not last week against Rangers.

Kilmarnock played with belief and positivity when on the ball, while they had a cohesive plan off the ball to snuff Celtic out. Compare that to Aberdeen's shelling of the ball long all day and random pressing with the rest of the team failing to back it up. Alex Dyer has a clear tactical brain and looks a shrewd appointment. May not take Killie to Clarke levels but he will do grand this season.

Quite enjoyed watching that today, particularly the way Kabamba absolutely bodied Jullien a number of times. Restored my faith in football after the eye bleeding rubbish of last Saturday that my team produced. Well played Killie, hope the fans enjoyed it as much as this "neutral" did.

Thought we were superb today, aside from a shite bit of goalkeeping we never looked like conceding.

The midfield absolutely strolled it, Kabamba was immense and Burke is like a fine wine, such an intelligent player.

Still think we need a bit more creativity in the side for when we're not facing the OF, but if we can add that - and a competent goalkeeper - I think we'll have a good season.

Great performance, reminded me of the 1-2 loss where Brown scored the winner when he should have been off the park. Tremendous that night too, similar performance. 

When we stick to our game plan like that, Celtic have no answer. Pot shots from long range and a free kick that our goalie should have stopped. Apparently Edouard was on the park? 

Liking the new kit. Kabamba's shorts pockets are big enough to fit Julian in. Big fella was class up top today. Pen was a clear booking, no idea why no card shown. 

Really impressed by Ross Millen who has taken his chance at RB, calm on the ball, knows when to go forward and can deliver a cross.....

McGowan, who most Killie fans thought was a shoe in when signed as SODs replacement, has a real fight on his hands.