Kilmarnock V Celtic

That’s as few chances as I think I’ve ever seen Celtic make in a domestic game. Didn’t lay a glove.
Yeah, there are usually at least a couple of heart-in-mouth moments in results v the OF but Killie didn't give them a sniff. Celtic were pants although Killie not letting them get into the box once was a pretty decent tactic.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I've been "watching" this on flash scores, and didn't want to jinx things by coming on here to catch up. Was it as one sided as a seventy thirty split in possession suggests?

Because that would make it even sweeter.

Celtic bossed possession but didn’t create chances. Draw was a fair result.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

You're welcome.

Was looking into the stats for this.

Since Steve Clarke (and Alex Dyer) arrived in October 2017, we have come from behind to take at least a point against Rangers and Celtic on 8 separate occasions (in addition to 5 results where we didn't fall behind). Nobody else has done it more than four times.

Killie were excellent defensively, plenty of pressure, commitment & anticipation.  Looked quite good on the break too.  Everything I want Aberdeen to be, unfortunately.  Alex Dyer also has a very kind face. 
He's a lovely bloke.