Kilmarnock V Celtic

Kabamba has been a fantastic signing - had my doubts when we were paying actual money to bring in a guy from Hartlepool with a bang average goalscoring record, but he has so much to his game. Reminds me of Colin Nish quite a lot in that he's a very awkward looking guy but is much better with the ball than you think.

Edited by craigkillie

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

They stats on the shots from outside and inside the box highlight how well Killie are playing. Shutting Celtic out.

Celtic seem to have too many players up at times with Frimpong and Taylor playing so far up the park. 

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Kabamba has been a fantastic signing - had my doubts when we were paying actual money to bring in a guy from Hartlepool with a bang average goalscoring record, but he has so much to his game. Reminds me of Colin Nish quite a lot in that he's a very awkward looking guy but is much better with the ball than you think.

He's certainly had a good game so far and has Julien rattled.  Brown even had a wee hack at him. The question will be can be so it on a cold wet night in Livingston?

The two full backs have done well too with Millen managing to get forward to good effect.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Oh I’m not making an excuse mate. A £7m centre half should be a Rolls Royce in Scotland and he certainly ain’t.

Only £1 million more than Raphael Scheidt and that's not taking inflation into account...

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

He's certainly had a good game so far and has Julien rattled.  Brown even had a wee hack at him. The question will be can be so it on a cold wet night in Livingston?

The two full backs have done well too with Millen managing to get forward to good effect.

Millen has surprised a good few killie fans by how decent he is.

Just now, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Played pretty well. Hoping Kabamba gets a goal, he deserves it.

Has he got a decent scoring record at previous clubs? 

5 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Has he got a decent scoring record at previous clubs? 

Judging by wikipedia his best scoring season was at Hampton and Richmond Borough, with 33 in 70 games. That was 2015-17 :lol:

Edited by Ocular Patdown Required